SOLO ALBUM

THE 2ND MINI ALBUM
OUTTA MY HEAD

THE 2ND MINI ALBUMOUTTA MY HEAD

TRACK LIST

TRACK LIST1

TRACK LIST
1. Cant get you outta my head( title track)

2. Gotta go (sub title track)

3. Stay (jpn.)

4. Gonna be fine

5. Outro: T.I.M.E

CANT GET YOU OUTTA MY HEAD

"I wrote this song thinking about two people that I can't get out of my head. It is also about a girl liking someone and thinking about them all the time. In conclusion it's almost like a one-sided love story"

GOTTA GO

" This song is kind of like a Cinderella story. It's about a girl falling in love, but when the clock strikes 12 o'clock she has to leave and run away from society to her safe place. I don't really know what I had in mind while writing this song (nervous laugh) it's kind of a in-the-zone thing,"

STAY

" This is a Japanese song for my Japanese fans. This song is actually about an experience I had not to long ago. I was in a one sided relationship with a guy who would always ignore me or insult me. I used to console myself but I was always scared he would leave because even if he didn't love me, I loved him and I thought that was all that mattered. Eventually I realized I was in a toxic relationship and broke up with him"

GONNA BE FINE

" This song is kind of a consoling song(?) It's about reassuring you that you are okay and that you will be fine, no matter what happens. I wrote this song in light of recent events with Sulli. This is a song I would like to dedicate to her and her fans, as well as the other artists in a similar situation. If anyone is in a hard time just know that you will get over it and be fine again soon that is the type of message I'm trying to show with this song.

OUTRO: T.I.M.E

" This is song is about the time you spend with your loved ones and how you should enjoy every second of it, because you never know when your time will run out. The Special self-filmed MV follows the story of a girl who spends time with her sister happily until she gets diagnosed with a disease. After that she tries to make every second she spends with her sister worth it until she passes away. "

ALBUM SUMMARY

" Hello~ I'm back with an album after 1 year! I hope you anticipated this album and it's surprise drop. This album is a more vocal based album compared to my other albums so I am very nervous to perform the songs live as I'm not so confident in my vocal abilities. I am also nervous about promoting my album alongside with NCT 2018 activities,but i will try my best for Czennie. Please support my album and show love to the 2 MV for this album . I wrote all the songs with Czennies in mind, so I hope you will enjoy it. Bye bye~"

Soz for the long chappie