THE BOOKS: FEELINGS

After Taera walked out of the building that day, no one saw her for a while. Of course many tried to contact her but it was always in vain as she never replied.

Fans were disappointed in her for leaving SM and didn't support her decision, Taera was left with no one on her side. But to her that was fine because she didn't want anyone to care about her, she didn't want to have someone to disappoint.

Over the few months that Taera has been gone from the spotlight, she detached herself from everyone that knew her, afraid that she'd disappoint them.

But this only only made them worry more. Slowly people forgot about her...everyone but Taemin did.

Ever since she left Taemin had a huge feeling of regret, guiltiness and curiosity towards her. Similarly Taera also had a huge sense of guilt, but not for the same reason.

Taera felt guilty that she didn't reply to anyone's messages or calls. The only reason she didn't was because she was afraid of disappointing them even more than she already had. You see, the state Taera was currently in...was not healthy.

She had become so skinny that her bones were visible, she had dark eye bags that contrasted her pale skin. She hadn't left her house for 3weeks.

She hadn't eaten anything 2 weeks...

She was on the brink of death.
She wrote all her feelings down in a specific book. The book itself didn't look like anything special, it was a dark brown with a leather cover. While it didn't look like anything special it held Taera's deepest fears and all her thoughts, it even held some songs that she had written after leaving the company.

Taera thought she had spent enough time wallowing in self pity and tried to get back on her feet. She tried to produce a song called 'gone' but she thought it didn't sound good enough.

Contrary to Taera's beliefs a saesang fan that had stole the song from her computer published it on all the platforms he could.

The song...was very worrying.

Many fans were shocked after listening to it...they wished they could get a hold of Taera and apologize to her after hearing the song, but it was to late now.

They knew what would happen in 3 days according to the song, and they wished they could stop her before she carried it out.