Chapter 1 waking

If you're reading this work on another platform than Wattpad or ao3, it has been stolen. Please read it on N3verlandsShadow on ao3 or neverlandsshadow on Wattpad instead
*************************************************************************
Normally she never woke gradually. Not anymore, no, she woke all at once. Today was apparently an exception, she thought as she slowly came to, her body stiff and her head feeling like it was filled with rocks.

"When I get out of here, I am going to kill him." She mumbled to herself, tipping her head from side to side to take in her surroundings. It looked nothing like the last place she remembered being.

Her shirt was as good as ruined, she noted once she had sat up. Even if Sasuke hadn't shoved a chidori through her stomach, the blood would be impossible to remove, dried flakes falling as she moved. Her pants and shoes were in better condition, but her jacket was gone.

Her eyes went to the newly healed wound from her former teammates betrayal. It looked like it had healed while she was unconscious and Sakura was thankful. The blood loss would've killed her otherwise, and she had an Uchiha to strangle.

Nothing seemed damaged, she noted as she did an internal check, not even her chackra reserves. It was a mix of strange and relief ,she thought as she tried a chackra scalpel. Everything seemingly worked fine.

It shouldn't work fine.

Hell, she shouldn't be alive right now.

Her stomach grumbled.

"I need to find food."

*********************************************************************************

Finding and catching food wasn't exactly easy with the surprising lack of animals in her imidiet surroundings, but she did get her hands on a rabbit that she could eat.

She hummed quietly as she looked around, deciding where to go to have the best shot at finding people that, hopefully, wouldn't be enemies.

*********************************************************

Wherever she was it was far from Konoha and any other village. It was amazing that she found a road.

"Miss? Do you need help?"
She turned around to see a civilan man with a concerned look in his eyes. It hit her that he must think the blood is hers.

"Oh, no, I'm just looking for some place to rest. The blood isn't mine." She tried to seem none threathening.

"Are you sure? Who's blood is it then?" His concern quickley transformed into suspicion and a bit behind him she could see a wagon and another person.

"I'm a doctor. I was separated from the people I was traveling with." She took what seemed like the safest bet and lied.

The man's eyes widened. "That's not good. A woman shouldn't travel alone. But how were you separated?" There's still some suspicion in his voice.

A lie popped up in her head and she hoped to hell he'd buy it. Her eyes caught a bandage on his arm just as two others came from the wagon.

"The place I grew up in, my family, we've been working on a new way of healing people, can show you if you let me. You're injured, right? Your arm." She smiled what Tsunade had dubbed the "diplomat" smile.

"How do we know you won't try to kill him and then us instead?" Another man asked.

"You can stay right beside me if it makes you feel calmer." She replied.

Another of the men, the oldest Sakura guessed, got a glimpse of curiousity in his eyes. "What do you want in exchange? Things like these are rarely free."

Sakura just sighed. "I want help to find a village, being alone out here makes me feel uneasy. Is it a deal?"

The three other men looked on wearily (her being a woman didn't matter much because she was still a stranger covered in blood) as the older man nodded. "It is a deal. My name is Eichi."

Sakura nodded. "My name is Sakura."

While she healed the mans arm she was well aware of the burning stares of the others. Once she was done she took a step back. "It should be fine now. I removed the infection and healed the injury."

Eichi nodded. "Thank you. You are welcome to travel with us. We aren't far from the next town."

Sakura nodded. "Thank you."

Hi!

Updates will be pretty sporadic while I'm fixing the existing chapters, but, as long as things work out as they should, there will be an update on the first every month.

I didn't change much in this chapter, most is jus re-writing in my current way of writing, but I hope you guys enjoy
Vote and comment, it keeps me motivated :)