𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝓌𝑜

Ellie POV

I start the live and 40 people join almost immediately, which is a small amount to most people but thats a lot to me.

Comments=BOLD

"Hi everyone." I smile.

How do u know Anthony??? & Chase + Pay

Oh uhh long story, they are chill though

Omg ur so pretty no wonder they like you

Thank you so much, I love you.

Are you dating Anthony?

No what gave you that idea?

He posted you and him on FaceTime on his story 🤷🏻‍♀️

Oh, yeah we FaceTime buddies.

Ur using them for clout

I didn't even know who they were till this morning, call me a clout chaser all you want they found me not the other way around.

Do u like Anthony?

Yeah as a friend, he's really nice, kind of rude I didn't get to meet him sooner.

Why all the comments about Anthony? Don't y'all wanna know abt her??

Haha why are they all about Anthony? Not Chase or Payton just Anthony thats odd.

How old are u???

I turn 18 in late December but I'm 17 currently.

Where do you live?¿

I live in Tennessee

Are you and the boys meeting??

I Met them for the first time this morning, not in person but I don't think we are meeting physically anytime soon.

You are ugly

I'm aware

How did u meet them¿

Ok since everyone keeps asking. In short the story goes like this. So they meant to add someone else to a group chat and ended up adding me. Then it just went from there and now I have new friends.

When are u posting

After this actually, well it was nice talking to all but I'm going to go bye luvs!

Y'all see that she said it in the way of LUVanthony🤔

-Live stream ended-

-Live stream ended-

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

-swipe-

-swipe-

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.