Chapter 4

Ellies POV

I saw another guy and looked at Anthony confused. "Who's that?" I whispered to Chase still confused. "Thats Anthonys brother, Brady." Chase whispers back, I waved at him and smiled. He waved back and returned a small smile. "El is sitting up front with me." Anthony said. "What Im demoted to back seat?" Chase whined. "Yes you are." I smiled and stuck my tongue out at him, then Anthony chuckled and Chase pretended to be offended. They got in the car, I was about to also when Anthony stopped me. "I almost forgot!" He said taking off his hoodie and giving it to me. "I forgot too!" I laughed handing him my scrunchie then putting his hoodie on. It smelt like him, and he smelt nice, wow Im such a creepo.

We got in the car and I look at Anthony, who was already looking, he looked away kinda quickly. He doesn't like me.. does he? "So how's social media treating you?" Chase asked. "Ok I guess, how do you guys handle it?" I reply with a question.

"We don't, we cry, we are normal humans. Hate brings us down." Anthony said. "Anthony you just met the girl don't make her cry!" Brady joked and I laughed and then silence. "So you'll never guess what Autumn did." I break the silence. "What did she do?" Anthony asked with slight fear in his eyes. "We are sitting in class, and she brings up how you were talking about a girl. She didn't use your name, but I knew it was you. So I said something about your name and she like freaked out because she didn't tell me you guys were related. Then I explained and she screams in front of the WHOLE CLASS. YOU LIKE MY COUSIN? Worst. Moment. Of. My life." I say and they all bust out laughing.

"She really yelled that?" Chase asked in between laughs. "Very much so unfortunately." I say avoiding eye contact because I was embarrassed. We all continued to talk about random little things since we weren't super comfortable and used to each other. When we finally got to the place, we got out and Anthony held the door for me, he's just being polite. Chase sat with Brady before we got to the table, therefore I was forced to sit next to Anthony. Chase did it on purpose too, because he tried not to laugh when I sat next to Ant and he had an evil smirk. "Hi Im Taylor. What can I get you to drink?" She asked looking at Anthony. "Can I just get a water please." He said then looked at me "I'll take a water too." I smile as she looks at Chase and Brady. They got waters too, its still early.

"Nice hoodie." Chase says eye balling Anthonys hoodie. "Thank you Chase, its not mine." I say. "I know I w-" "I was being sarcastic too." I laugh and he does too. Thats when I heard a camera click and my head turned so fast I almost got whip lash. I see a 15ish year old girl run off, she was definitely trying to sneak a picture, but we caught her obviously. We ordered food and ate, we payed, left, and decided to go to a fair. We had a blast, Anthony got me cotton candy, and we all went on the Farris wheel, and all the other fair stuff. After that Anthony dropped me off at my house which is where we are now, At 7:45pm.

We stood on my front porch staring at each other, "Im sorry I stare a lot.. you're just really fucking pretty." He said randomly causing both of our faces to turn red, I giggled. "Its fine, you're also really cute." I smiled. We gave each other a hug and he said bye and that he'd see me tomorrow. I went inside and shut my door as I heard him walk away from the other side. I watched the car lights disappear from my drive way, then my house completely. "I really like him... This is so stupid! WHY NOW?" I yell to myself. "You feeling ok?" My mom asked from the kitchen. "No." I say with frustration.

"Whats wrong?" She asked, I felt angry tears fall down my face. "I really like this boy, and I don't want to. He doesn't like me back and and- I- I can't have a relationship Kaleb and I just broke up and it just seems wrong- " I said between sobs putting my forehead to my knees. "It'll be ok.. is it that Anthony boy?" She asked. "Y-yeah.." I say and can't help but smile a little, god I hate that. "Its ok to like him, its your life, you can date whoever you want. Im sure he likes you back he just snapped you." My brother says all while walking past us. I picked my phone up and opened the snap.

ANTHONYS POV

el💜 is typing

el💜 is typing...

Goodnight <3

Wanna hang out just us tomorrow?

Sure (: where?

You could come to the hotel if you wanted, or I could come there, Chase won't be there, he's meeting with a friend.

Well I have the whole house to myself everyday till 7:30 pm, we could go do something then come to my house?

Sure, ooOooo didn't you say theres 3D neon mini golfing? Or something like that haha

OH YEAH! Lets do that! I'll pick you up tomorrow at 9am (:

Got it(: