Ch4pt3r 3

Skip A week

Ellies POV

Anthony and I have been talking everyday after school, he's really funny. It's Saturday, Anthony and Chase are on their plane here right now and I'm so excited. Even though we can't see each other till tomorrow morning I'm still excited as hell. When he got off his plane we FaceTimed till their uber got there. When he hung up I posted on my snap story.

 When he hung up I posted on my snap story

Anthony is typing.....

Really.

Yes you looked cute

Then I get to post you
its only fair.

Deal go ahead Reeves (:

Im posting u on my
insta so more people
see it

Jerk

Shut up i luv u😡😡

Damn luv u too

Liked by anthonyfanb and 12,726 others

Luvanthony: can't wait to meet you @officiallyellie ❤️

Comments:

User6: are you guys dating?
officiallyellie: no
luvanthony: add a t to that then add the word yet.
user7: rlly out here exposing yourself anthony

officiallyellie: jerk I hate that picture ):
luvanthony: well I hate the picture of me in starbucks.
officiallyellie: shut up u looked cute dork
luvanthony: no u
user16: a friendship I live for.
user5: I've never seen a friendship look like this-

Xlilhuddy: is that my WIFE?
officiallyellie: im sorry hubby u weren't supposed to find out this way.
xlilhuddy: Here sign this
officiallyellie: what is it?
xlilhuddy: divorce papers😔
officiallyellie: I- Chase ):
xlilhuddy: SIGN THEM. You lied to me you said you loved me and now you go and get posted on ANTHONYS Insta.
officiallyellie: shut up I see u tomorrow hubby
xlilhuddy: Fine wifey, I forgive u but not this wife stealing butt head😡
user 6: can't tell if I ship this or not :/
user61: a friendship I live for.
luvanthony: Chase shes ur wifey I would never! It was anfony! 😔

Load 2,377 more comments...
____________________________________

I laughed, even though a little weirded out by people shipping me and Chase. I ran to my house when I got close and went inside. I ran to my room and flopped on my bed, I'm really anxious. Im excited to meet him, but Im scared. What if he doesn't like me? I mean... what if they don't like me? I can't text him or talk to him for the rest of the day. Nor can I talk to Chase since they have things to do. I sighed and online shopped on my computer. I checked out with 1,371 dollars. I felt happy, but my bank account did not. I thought, maybe I could pull a stunt? Make a move or something, but what if I get rejected.

I put my thoughts aside and went on a run, ate some food, and took a shower. I was sitting on my roof, looking as the sun went down when my phone started going off. Anthony and Chase were both trying to call me. I answered Anthonys call "hey?" I say almost like a question. I heard Chase say something but I couldn't make out the words.

ANTHONYS POV

"See told you she would answer you instead, she likes you." Chase said. "Oh hey. What are you doing?" I ask. "Nothing. How about you?" She asked. "Same, uhhh bye got to go-" I said then hung up. "Why'd you hang up?!" Chase said. "I was already getting awkward." I sigh. "Dude, you FaceTime her for like 5 hours a day. How is calling awkward?" He asked. "It just is." I say. "SomeoNe haS a crUsh." He teased. I laughed and we went to eat dinner at my family's house. We sat down and Autumn immediately said "so hows you and Ellie going?". Making everyones head turn to me, "uh just friends." I say. "What about the adding a t to the end then the word yet?" She teased. "Who's Ellie?" My mom asked.

"Anthonys girlfriend." Chase said and I kicked his leg "ow!" He said. "She's not my girlfriend, I uh am just friends with her." I shrug. "He has a thing for her." Autumn says. "Yeah its quite obvious." My Aunt says. My face turned pink as I was embarrassed. I just ate my food then watched Tv with everyone. When we got back to our hotel I crashed onto the bed. "Are you excited?" I ask. "For?" Chase said extending the r. "Meeting her." I say. "Ellie?" He asked. "No Ariana Grande. Yes Ellie." I say. "Oh yeah I'm hyped, but you must be like off the walls." He joked. "Kinda, I'm like mad nervous though." I say. "Word." Was all he said before going to shower. I guess I fell asleep because my phone was ringing and the sun was up.

"Hello?" I say.

Allies POV

I woke up and called Anthony. "Hello?" He asked in a morning voice (if you know you know). "Hey sorry did I wake you?" I ask. "No no it's fine, whats up?" He asked. "Well nothing and that's the problem I'm dying to see you!....and chase!" I saved myself. "I- we want to see you too. How about this, send your address, I'll wake Chase up and we will pick you up to get breakfast." He says. "Sounds good to me, well see you soon." I say. "Bye El." He said and I smiled. "Bye Ant." I say then hang up. I ran to my bathroom and did my hair and makeup like I always do. I looked in my closet till I found The Outfit.

It works out, because its cold outside and it shows off my body

It works out, because its cold outside and it shows off my body. My hair was just in a high ponytail and well no foundation or anything for makeup. I only use concealer, eyeliner, blush, highlighter, and this one hardly noticeable eyeshadow. I sat on my couch watching edits of Payton, Anthony, and Chase when I saw another one. Of Chase and Noen Eubanks? Who's that? I went on Instagram and followed him because he looked like a hella cool person. I followed a couple other people in my suggested, Avani, Nessa, Josh, Payton, Jaden, and some others. They all followed me back within 10 minutes. I made some tiktoks and posted them just so my account had something good-ish to offer.

The like amount is usually 10 at most. But no instead when I refreshed the page it said 800 going up. I turned my phone off when I heard a knock. I took a deep breath, I am so afraid to see him, I mean them. I walked to the door and opened it only to be tackled into a hug immediately. Moving back and forth. I look to see Chase and smile "hey hubby." I smile "hey wifey." He smiled back. "Wheres Anthony?" I asked. "Well he's out side because he was to scared to meet you." Chase laughed about the fact Ant was nervous.

I ran outside and see Anthony, he wasn't looking up but when he did his eyes lit up. "ANTHONY!" I scream and run towards him. I literally jumped into his arms and he caught me but we fell over after a couple seconds. I was straddling him so I moved the hair out of his face then got up. I almost cried but I held it in and just gave him another hug. Thats when I saw another boy with them.