Chapter 5

Ellies POV

My alarm went off, 6 am, I went to the gym for an hour, came home and cleaned for an hour, then showered and got ready. I put my hair up in a high ponytail and threw on Anthonys hoodie with some leggings. i then proceeded to just slip on my air forces. We weren't going anywhere special after all. it was 8:45 so i texted Ant.

hey im omw to your hotel
to get you, is that cool?

yeah!! i'm excited (:

sameeeee ok wel bye bye
see you in 15!

I grabbed my keys and walked out to my car, I started playing Candy Paint, because, it's amazing. I started driving, when i was stopped at a red light Colby called me. Colby is my cousin, Colby Brock. "Heyyy what's up?" I ask. "I was wondering if you wanted to come up next week, to the new house." he said. "uhh yeah.. ACTUALLY- do you care if I bring a friend maybe?". "Which friend?" he asked. "His name i-". "A HE?" he hissed. "uh yeah.. his name is Anthony.. you'll like him he's friends with the Chase kid you met a couple years back." "Hudson? Lil Huddy?" he asked. "yeah!! his @ is anthonyreeves." I state. "I mean, is there any chemistry in that mix?" he asked. "Well um.. I don't think so. As far as i know him and i are strictly just friends." i explain to Colby.

"Well I guess he can come along, it wont kill me." Colby said. "Alright, we can talk more about this later i just got to his house. "Ight bye" Colby said and hung up. I went inside and up the elevator to his hotel room.I knocked and he let me in "oh heyy" he said with his hair still wet and a towel still around his waist. "oh- im sorry i didnt know you werent ready yet." I say avoiding eye contact. "Its fine I shouldve gotten up on time" he laughed. "Im gonna go into the other room-" I say. "why?" he asked. "So you can get dressed?" I say almost like a question. "Oh.. yeah. forgot about that." He said and I laughed.

I walked into the other room, and waited for him to give me a heads up that we can go. I was sitting on my phone playing BitLife when someone wrapped their arms around me and rested their head on mine. "Hi Anthony" I smile without looking at him. "You ready?" He asked. "Yes sir, lets gooo" I say extending the O. I waited for him to remove his head from mine so i could get up. But his head never moved. "Ant, you ok?" I ask. "Mhm." He hummed. "We gotta go." I say with a smile plastered on my face. "Ugh fineee." He said getting up and grabbing his wallet.

We hit starbucks first, then we jammed to whatever came on in the car and then we arrived at 3D neon mini golfing. Long story short I did quite well if i do say so myself, Anthony on the other hand. "It's rigged, there's no way you won." He complained on the way to the car. I just laughed, I wasn't paying attention to the fact there was a curb and tripped, Anthony grabbed my hand just before i fell though. "Ok hahaha that's your karma for cheating, now, lets go get Ice Cream." He smiled.

We went to the Ice Cream Place and we sat down after placing our orders. "It's a lot more fun being around you than I thought." I said, "You thought I wasn't fun to be around?" he asked. "No silly, I just thought you were fun, not super fun." I say and he pretended to be fake hurt for a minute or two. We ate out ice cream then vlogged in target while we quickly got some bathing suits, we drove to the lake after that.

While we were at the lake Ant decided to push me in. "ANTHONY!" I say arising from the water then gasping for air. He just stood there and laughed, he reached out his hand after a minute to help me out. I pulled him in. "Hey!" he said and i laughed. He grabbed my hand and started walking deeper with me. We swam, splashed, talked, laughed, and even had a competition to see who could swim faster. He won, and he could hold his breath longer but we don't talk about that.