Getting to know each other

A beautiful mansion appears. It sits next to a beach with clear waters. The mansion looks more like a castle then a mansion. The mansion had many rooms and 2 floors.

New walks out of the car and knocks on the door. He waits for a few minutes and hears something shatter and yelling was heard inside. New's eyes widen and he began to panic. If someone dies on his show, he'll go to jail and his show is cancel. He reach into his pockets and pulls out a spare key.

He unlocks the door to reveal a complete mess in the home. The vases were shatter along with some dishes. There was yelling and shouting coming from the living room. He face palms at the mess and noises. He walks into the living room, standing tall. Three of the guests notice his presence and stops shouting.

"MAYBE YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE THROWN THE VASE AT ME," Ishika screeches.

"I ONLY THREW IT BECAUSE YOU STARTED BEING RUDE TO ME FOR NO REASON," Taeun argues back.

"WHY THE FUCK ARE WE EVEN ARGUING," Noah butts in, getting glares for the arguing people. He rolls his eyes.

Jihun, Kai, and Kimmy look at each other and tries to get everyone's attention. Soon everyone quiet down and looks at the host in fear. Ishika and Taeun still haven't notice and continue to bicker.

"MAYBE YOU COULD OF APOLOGIZE WHEN YOU THREW YOUR SHOES AT ME!" Ishika continues, crossing her arms.

"IT WAS AN ACCIDENT," Taeun retorts back.

New had enough of the stupid argument and coughs to get both their attention. The two didn't hear and continues. New scoffs.

"ENOUGH," he yells in a deep voice, making everyone believe he was some kind of demon. The two stop arguing and looks at the host.

"Ah we are sorry," Taeun whispers out, his heart racing, already knowing he'll be in big trouble.

"Yeah we are. We'll clean up the mess," Ishika adds, almost holding her breath. New shook his head.

"Sit down. Let me make something clear," New begins. The two sat down on opposite sides of the couch. "Welcome to your home now. This is all yours. Work together to keep the house in the same shape as it was when you arrived. If not I will charge you all depending on what is damage."

The guests nods their head in unison. New smiles.

"Now have fun and get along," New says. He starts walking out of the house. "Oh before I leave we will have a game challenge to see which room you'll be sleeping in. For now get to know each other while I'm out."

The guests watch him walk out. They all sigh and relax their muscles.

"Thank god I wasn't the only one scared of him," Rei says, standing up and stretching his muscles.

"Well the two that argued should start cleaning up," Liana says, tying her hair back. Taeun groans.

"I'm only cleaning my mess," he says. Ishika rolls her eyes and heads to the kitchen to clean her mess. Taeun follows her.

"What a lovely couple," Kai giggles.

"Ew they'll be the worst couple ever," Levi butts in. Kevin chuckles.

"Let's not start shipping people when we barely know each other," Angelo says, leaning back in his seat.

"I agree," Noah says, standing up. "Now I wonder what this game challenge will be?"

"New says to not worry about that and just to get to know each other," Kimmy spoke. "So let's get to know each other."

"Do we just speak about ourselves," Lexy asks, fidgeting her fingers around.