Rooms

The sun was set and the moon was up. The night sky was bright and quiet. Well quiet until you hear the inside of the mansion. Two little children were running around the house, screaming boots and dora at each other.

"Dora come here! We found a wild creature," Jacky yells. Kevin comes running to Jacky. Jacky was hiding behind a chair and pointing at a brown hair girl with glasses that's laying on the couch. Kevin follows his fingers and burst out laughing.

"Boots, she's an odd one," Kevin shook his head. "We should make contact with her."

Jacky nods and both the boys crawls towards the "creature." Casey was on her phone and she heard the two idiots. She was gonna play with their game and had a plan to scratch their pretty face.

Kai and V were in the same room, watching the show unravel. Kevin and Jacky both stop crawling and were 5 inches away from Casey.

"Should we really do this boots," Kevin asks Jacky. Jacky shrugs.

"We made it this far so why should we hold back," Jacky says. Kevin nods. They were about to proceed but a loud voice erupt into the room.

"CASEY! WHAT WAS THAT SONG YOU PLAYED FOR US," Kimmy screams, running into the room. She was blind to see anyone on the ground. As you can guess, she trips on Jacky's arm, falling on the couch and on top of someone.

Her head lays in the person's chest. Casey starts blushing and pushes Kimmy off of her. Kimmy was confuse on what just happen. Jacky and Kevin were laughing their asses off. Kimmy's eyes widen as she realize where she landed and her cheeks starts to burn.

"Ah I'm sorry! I wasn't looking where I was running to," Kimmy says quickly, looking at her hand.

"Oh it's fine, um I'll just go now," Casey says, pushing her hair back and getting off the couch. Kimmy couldn't look up. Once casey left the room, she turns towards the boys laughing on the floor and glares at them. She gets off the couch and kicks Jacky's crotch. He screams from the pain erupting down there. Kevin's eyes widen and he panics but it was too late. Kimmy did the same to Kevin and he bit his lip from the pain.

Kimmy groans and storms out of the room. Kai and V giggles heading out of the room, leaving the two boys to hold onto their dick and cry out.

"I didn't even do anything," Kevin groans out.

Taeun and Noah were wondering where the noises were coming from so they head towards the living room to spot the two males on the ground. They look at each other then help them up.

A car pulls up into the driveway of the house. A man steps out, cleaning his glasses and touching the bandaid on his nose. There's nothing there. It's just an accessory to make him look either cuter or scarier. He wants scarier.

New walks towards the front door and took out his keys. He opens the door to the mansion and looks around the place. It was quiet except a small cry of pain was heard towards the bathroom. New shuts the door and smiles as he thought his advice helped a lot. He starts looking around the house to find nobody down stairs except for that bathroom but he didn't want to bother whoever was in it.

He heads up the stairs and start hearing people talking. He smiles proudly as everyone seems to be getting along. He whistles, getting everyone attention and to open the bedroom doors. The talking came to a cease and heads were peeping out through the doors.

Casey looks around the heads and spots Kimmy who was staring at her. Kimmy blushes as she made eye contact with Casey. Casey smirks, chuckling quietly. Ishika notices this and pokes Kimmy's side as Kimmy told Ishika about the incident.

"I see you all getting along just fine," New says. Some nod, some didn't, and some were still sitting on their phones. "Shall we begin our challenge for the room picking."

"Can't we just pick our own rooms and call it a day," Rei asks, putting his phone in his pocket.

"Yeah, we already some more then others," Levi adds.

"And I don't want my girlfriend sleeping with another guy if we are mixing genders in rooms," Noah glares at New. New shook his head.

"Now what's the fun in that," New says. The guest groans.

"It's just us sleeping in a room with people we are comfortable with," Lexy says, sliding onto the floor. New ignores her complaints.

"Now tell me would you rather me pick names out of a hat or a challenge," new ask. The guest looks at each other.

"I say challenge since I'm bored," Kevin says.

"Agreed," Derek and Angelo says. Liana, V, Casey and Emily nods.

"It's my show anyways so let's do that challenge," New smiles. He starts walking down the stairs, making everyone follow him. Rei groans and leans towards Levi.

"Can we just pick our own room and go on with our day," Rei whispers to Levi. Levi nods and chuckles. New lead everyone to the living room. The girls sat on the couch and the guys stood behind them or beside New.

"Let's play a game of hide and seek," New introduces the game. All eyes were widen at the childish game.

"Did I hear right," Jacky says, blinking.

"Are we playing a children game? Not like an actual challenge that includes workouts," Noah asks.

"I thought it would be like those YouTube challenge," Kimmy shrugs, liking the idea of hide and seek.

"Or something like you put enemies in a room together and watch a fight explode," Liana says. New ignores everyone again.

"Here are our rules. Only hide downstairs. The first 8 players that aren't found get to choose their own room and who they want to room with. Once you find a place to hide you cannot leave the place. Always stay in your place no matter what happens till I find you or till I say our key word to make everyone come out," New explains.

"What's the word," V ask, looking around for a place to hide already.

"Kiwi is the word. If you hear that then that means come out and you win," New answers.

"What if you find nobody and this game takes till the sun is up," Taeun asks, crossing his arms.

"That will not happen,"  New says, his eyes turning dark. "I'll find you all within an hour or two."

"Is someone asking for a challenge," Jason chuckles.

"Bet, let's see if you can find all of us within an hour," Kevin smirks. New looks at everyone's faces.

"If you can't find all of us within an hour we pick rooms," Rei suggests. New shook his head.

"8 players that aren't found get to choose and who they wanna room with," New says.

"Bet, find everyone else but 8," Kevin adds.

"Within an hour of course," Jason continues. New nods.

"Challenge accepted," New smirks.

"Is there even a bet? Like if New doesn't find everyone but 8 within an hour," Liana asks.

"Nope," New, Kevin, and Jason says at the same time.

"Let the games begin. 1," New starts counting. Kevin and Jason ran out of the room.

"Are we really playing this," Ishika asks. Taeun nods and walks out to find a place to hide. Kimmy follows him.

"2," New continues, looking at the other guests. Everyone began to rush out of the living room while New counts.

A childish game begins for bedrooms.