Rooms pt.2

"30," New finishes counting. He begins to walk around the living room. He knew nobody hid in here because he was counting in it.

"Ready or not here I come," he shouts lightly and heads out of the living room. Let's see what our guest were doing when New was counting down.

While New was counting, Jason went into the bathroom and hid in the closet of the bathroom. There was a pile of clothes so he went under that. Kevin on the other hand went into a cleaning closet near the stairs. He leans against a wall and put the mop and cleaning supply in front of him.

Casey and Liana both worked together and hid in the game room , hiding behind the bar stand. Noah drags Lana into the dining room. She hid under the table, which had a white cloth covering the table, and Noah hid behind the curtain. Kai and V ran into the kitchen and tried to fit inside a cabinet. Lexy saw them and looks for another cabinet to crawl in. Emily went into the bathroom and goes into the tub, closing the curtain quietly.

Derek and Angelo both went into the game room. Angelo pushes a game machine as quiet as possible and told Derek to hide behind there while he hides behind the huge doors that lead to the game room. Rei and Jacky enter the dining room. Jacky hid behind a curtain, jumping when he ran into Noah. Noah glares at him and told him to hush with his eyes. Rei jump into hiding behind the curtain, making Noah face palm and moving to hide under the table with Lana.

Jihun was exploring the house and found the workout room. She found it too much to have a workout room in a house but hey it's a mansion. She hid in a corner and turn the lights off. Max and Taeun enter a quiet room with many books shelves and couches around.

"Hide behind a bookcase and listen carefully to footsteps," Max commands, walking towards a book shelf furtherest away from the entrance. Taeun was confuse and looks around the shelves. He follows what max was doing and went to the opposite side of the room. Ishika enters the same room as the two males. She spots Taeun and smiles at him before running to hide behind a book shelf.

Levi and Kimmy ran into another bathroom thats near the dining room. Levi went into the closet that's in the bathroom. Kimmy was gonna join him but he stops her.

"Hide in the cabinets. If he catches me then you can make a run out," Levi whispers.

"But you can't move from your hiding spot," Kimmy reminds Levi about the rules. Levi face palms.

"Fuck the rules. Just run," Levi says.

"We are gonna get in trouble," Kimmy shook her head, opening the cabinets and trying to crawl in. Levi looks around the room, spotting baby powder.

"Not if he can't see us," Levi chuckles and grabs the bottle, hiding in his spot in the closet.

New heads towards the kitchen and walks around the place. His hand touching the cold counter lightly. He stops walking as his fingertips felt a slight warmth on it. He smiles already finding someone. He bends down at the island that's in the center of the kitchen and opens it, making a female scream. The whole house heard the shrill sound.

"That's one down and 19 more to go," Rei whispers. Jacky slaps Rei to be quiet.

"Miss Lexy, please follow me around till I find everyone else," New smiles, helping the small girl out. She huffs and crosses her arms. She was mad that she was the first one to be caught.

"If the young lady is mad how about she tells me if anyone else is here," New puts on his convincing smile. Lexy stares at him, still mad. She wish she didn't follow the other two girls to the kitchen.