Chapter 1-School

Author Nim POV-

(Y/N) woke up from a good nights sleep and rolled over, checking her phone only to see texts from her best friend Lisa. She got out of bed after a good stretch, and made her way to the kitchen to whip up herself some pancakes, eating them within seconds. She walked toward her bathroom and checked the time. 𝟖:𝟒𝟓. She turned the water on and got in after it was warm enough for her liking and spent a few minutes getting ready.

(Y/N) got out and did her hair, makeup, and got dressed.

Makeup-

Hair-

Outfit-

Outfit-

 Your P

 Your P.O.V-

After you finished getting ready for your classes, you skip downstairs and call Lisa...

(On call)

You: Hey girl, you up?

Lisa: Yeah, you ready to go?

You: Yup, pick you up in five.

Lisa: Okay babe, see you~

You: Bye~

(End of call)

You grab your phone and keys before heading out to Lisa's house.You pick her up and you guys start walking to school when out of no where someone picks you up and hugs you.You look at the person and realize it's Jungkook,your older brother.You three walk to school laughing and talking.You get there and you and Lisa make it to your first class.

Time skip~~

You change into a different pair of clothes for your next class.

Outfit-(Pretend its the outfit shown in the video)

You finally made it to your favorite class of the day,dance.And lucky for you,it's your last class.When you walk into the room,you see a student you've never seen before.

"Okay class, we have a new student!" Mrs.Kim announced. "Come introduce yourself." She smiled at him. "Hello, I'm Park Jimin! I hope we get along, and its nice to meet you."He said, looking directly at you and winking.

You feel your cheeks burn bright pink and you look down, not knowing why he makes you so weak. "Now, for one of the best dancers in our class...Jeon (Y/N)!!" You smile and get up, walking to the front of the class and turning on some music to dance to.

Jimins POV-

Whoa..I didn't think she was that good at dancing. She looks pretty too. Her scent. As sweet as fruit but as lovely as roses..This is gonna be fun.

He smirked to himself and raised his hand. "Excuse me Mrs.Kim, may I have a turn?" The teacher nodded and he got up, plugging his phone in and picking a song while he kept his eye on the tired (Y/N) who just sat down.

Author nim POV-

Jimin looked around the room and saw the girls swooning over him, but not Y/n......

How did you guys like the first chapter???? I'm so excited for chapter two and that will be up in like the next 30 minutes lol~~~