Chapter 2-Weirdo

Your POV-

You finally got out of class and changed back into your clothes,enjoying the nice fall breeze as you begin to walk to the nearest cafe since its only 2:00 and you only have classes from 10:00 to 1:45.You walk into the cafe and order your favorite brew when you look up and see the new kid,Jimin. You blush slightly and mutter a small 'thank you' before walking and sitting at one of the tables,thinking about how you're about to graduate since you graduated then your 17 and have been in collage ever since(In the story you're about 21 and Jimin is 23).

You come back to reality when you hear the handsome boy call your name.You stand up and thank the older boy before walking away,plugging your ears with your headphones and turning  music on.

Jimin's POV-

He looked at her as she walked away,her scent lingering as his shift ends and starts following her.He turns invisible so she won't notice him and follows her everywhere,not letting her out of his sight as a smirk spreads on his face.You'll be mine one day babygirl,and I won't let you go.Ever...

He continues to follow you home and makes his way to the guest room,his stuff already there since he has been following you for a while now.He takes a shower with out her even hearing the water running while she walks upstairs to the loft,sitting on a stool and picking up her guitar and starting to play,singing softly.

Jimin gets out and changes,hearing an angelic voice coming from the other room.He decided to follow where the voice was coming from.He sees Y/n and leans against the wall,listening to her while wearing black jeans with rips at the knees and a white hoodie,crossing his arms over his chest.

Your POV-

When you finish singing,you place your guitar against the wall where it was and turn around,screaming when you see Jimin standing there,staring at you."What the hell are you doing here?!" You yell,backing up a bit.

"I'm looking after my babygirl" He smirks at me."First of all,I ain't your 'babygirl'.Second of all I just met you today and that's hella creepy.You're a weirdo."

He starts walking towards you as he runs his fingers through his now damp hair."Are you sure about that beautiful?" He says huskily,inhaling your scent as he corners you."You're mine." He says as he looks at you while you're struggling to get out of his hold,eventually breaking free and running into your room then locking the door.You fumble with your phone and manage to get a hold of Lisa.

(On call)

You:You won't believe what just happened!

Lisa:Did Jungkook blow up the kitchen again?

You:Even worse..

Lisa:Why?Whats wrong?!

You:That Jimin dude is-

You look at your phone and see that line has been cut off.You panic and run into your bathroom,locking that door as well as you curl up into a ball.Why is this happening to me? You ask yourself.I picked you baby. You hear in your head and look around,not seeing Jimin anywhere.Look up babygirl. You hear again and keep your back glued to the wall,and slowly trail your gaze upward.Seeing a smirking Jimin,laying back on the ceiling before dropping down and tilting his head."Is there something wrong baby?" He asks.

You look up at him with a terrified look on your face as I holds out his hand."What are you?" You ask him shakily."I'm a blood sucker." He says with a smile,kneeling in front of you and taking your hand is his then placing a soft kiss."It may not seem like it but,I was sent here to protect you.I just ended up falling in love whilst doing so." You come out of your frozen state and look at him.

"Are you sure?" You ask."If I was lying you would be able to tell."He responds,bringing you to your feet."But can you explain every thing to me?I'm confused."