Chapter 4- What do I do?

Author Nim POV

She walks down the streets of the city with her headphones in, ignoring all her surroundings to help clear her mind. She went to a convenience store and bought a bottle of lemonade then walked out, hearing whines of pain in the alley next to the store.

Y/N's POV

I walked a little closer, unable to be seen from how dark it was. I was soaked at this point and I was shivering. I saw a guy pinning a girl against the rough brick wall and a red substance shining from the light above them, blood. She girl pushed him off and ran past me, causing the guys attention towards me. When I saw the blood running down his chin, I started to get light headed and I lost my balance. I felt a pair of strong arms catch me and right after that everything went black.

Jimin's POV

I caught her and looked down at her. I've been protecting her for all this time and I never thought this day would come. I wiped my mouth with my sleeve and get in my car, letting her sit on my lap with her head on my chest."You know about me now, I will make sure no one ever hurts you." I start the car and drive her home. At least we don't have classes tomorrow. We got home and I carried her up to her room and wrapped a towel around her, drying her off before undressing her before putting my shirt on her.

Author Nim POV

He lays with her and holds her to his chest....