Special Chapter 1

Yoongi let the breeze comb through his hair as he sat back in his chair, the fishing rod in his hand. He let the quiet sound of the ocean fill his ears. He was truly at peace. Except for the boy beside him that was going on and on about his new dance team. Yoongi smiled to himself, unable to tell him to stop talking because he loves the sound of his voice. It was sugar to him.

He couldn't remember when this infatuation with Jimin began, it could be when you first introduced him to your brother, or when the two of them went fishing for the first time. Yoongi remembered how awkward he was, he hadn't expected Jimin to be that cute. You were right, fishing is in his blood and Yoongi, wanting to impress the boy, began fishing as he never did before. His arms were sore the next day but he managed to get Jimin's number. But he never regretted it.

He was captivated by the boy's dance moves, his expressions, his giggles, his rosy cheeks, his eyes when he smiles. Everything. He guessed that's what Namjoon must feel around you and he now feels bad for all the time he had teased Namjoon about it. Though nothing was smooth sailing. When he first confessed to Jimin, the boy was very much doubtful, both of Yoongi's feelings and his commitment. Yoongi, determined to win his heart, took up dancing from Hoseok. He had never done anything so exhausting in his entire life and he wondered why he was doing all of this. When he saw Jimin smiling and on the verge of tears with his performance, he remembered.

It was also hard considering Yoongi's family. But eventually they came around because they didn't want to lose their son. They had heard what had happened to Namjoon's mother. After what she did to you, her family stripped her of all her money and everything she owned was taken away. Namjoon's father, still holding hopes for her, took her in his house and they're trying to start a new modest life together.

Jimin's parents took a bit more effort to convince. Your mother pulled the same trick on him as they did Namjoon and Yoongi didn't hesitate to run to the hill to find the rare herbs. Namjoon hadn't seen the man move so fast before. Eventually, Jimin had to carry him back and he came down with a fever. Your mother was really enjoying the handsome men fawning over her children.

Fishing became something they did to bond and to catch up after being far away from each other. With Jimin being on tour and Yoongi being Yoongi, it was hard for them to always be with each other. Jimin was talking about the new dancer that joined. "You should see him, hyung, he moves so effortlessly. It was like I'm watching an ice-skater." As he talked, Yoongi saw the excitement in his eyes, which made Yoongi a tad bit jealous.

"Well if you like him so much, you should go fishing with him instead." he scoffed, then scooted his chair 2 cm away from Jimin's. The young boy laughed and kissed Yoongi's cheek. He froze, the blood rushing to his cheeks.

"Hyung, I only go fishing because of you. I actually don't like it very much." Jimin pointed out.

"What?" Yoongi yelled out. "You don't like fishing?"

"Not at all." the younger one said again.

"Then why have you always agreed to go with me?" Yoongi thought of the countless times he had dragged the boy out here and he never objected to the idea, even if it was raining or snowing.

Jimin chuckled, "Like I said hyung, I only go for you." he answered, this time, more gently and purposeful. Yoongi turned to look at the boy. Two years have gone by and Yoongi couldn't remember he had been truly happy before.

"I love you, you know." he whispered.

Jimin bit his lips and looked down, "I do. And I love you too, hyung." he replied. "And because I love you, I'll tell you honestly that you're terrible at fishing."

Yoongi rolled his eyes, "You're lucky you're cute."