🍋little accident🍋

A/n first chapter! Of a new book !! Yay let's hope this goes well. I did have another acc were my story
got pretty big (not to show of or anything ) so I hope this one gose as well as the last . Also exuse any spelling mistakes, I have dyslexia and I do try super hard . Also sorry that I switch between using diper and nappy

Oliver's pov

Once gen I'm in the same situation . Stood behind a certain in the nurse's room , chaing in to a soft padded ...diper !

I'm Oliver I'm 16 and yes ...I wear nappys . This all started with an odd fixation to baby's things . For example . I would be in a shop and I couldn't help but walk in to the babby isle and just take a look at the baby products , sometimes I would by myself a paci or a bottle . But the one thing that fixated I'm my mind the most was ...

Dipers! I knew they wouldn't fit me and I never thaught adult dipers were a thing till one day . I ate lunch In the nurse's ofice ,as I don't have any friends . And one day we got on to the subject of guilty pleasures and I told here of my fixation with diapers and how I wished they fit me . She went of for a solid 60 seconds and came back with a nappy much bigger than the normal ones and she passed  it to me ...it  all went from there ... Now back to presant day

I stood behind the of white gritty looking plastic certain .I opened my white back pack , covered in 8 bit versions of a black haird man along with a simaler looking brown haird one , I then  took out a softly padded nappy  covered in little black and yellow bumblebees . I lay on my back on the bead , and slowly slid of my, tight fit ,deep  black, ripped jeans , until they were over my feet and laying at the foot of the bead ,to reveal a soaked nappy . I slowly began to pull at the tabs on the nappy as they made that familiar ,alsmot velcrow like sound . I opened the nappy to reveal my small penis . I'm smaller than averige, 4 inches to be precise, but I don't mind it makes me feel moor like a babby . I slid the nappy out from under my ass before grabing the nappy wipes from the small bead side draws  beside me I began to wipe down my Prince parts wen all of a sudden the certen  swung open and there stood the most popular boy in school ...

Owen Jones . He just steared at my crotch be for smirking "aww what a cute little babby " he says stepping in to the small confined aria closnung the curtain behind him .

So thaughts ? Pleas vote and comment your comments make my day ❤ also question of the chapter ! Do you like the band watterparks ? If you do what's your fave song by them ? Mine is lucky people it's mine and my bfs fave song !!!!