pt 1🍋he'll ...I mean school 🍋

A/N word count 645 this chapter is kinda drawn out but. I promie the next one will be goooood.⚠ Also contains mild smut ⚠also contains mention of anorexia and self hall ⚠

⚠ Also contains mild smut ⚠also contains mention of anorexia and self hall ⚠

"Hello old friend " I say as if the words were rehearsed a tousend times .

I slid of my short, black ,booty shorts revealing the pull up , that hugged my skinny thighs and tight little ass . I always wear a pull up at wile I sleep in case I have an accident like I often do .like to wear a pull up .They are les notisable and don't make me feel little, so if I'm in big space then I feel moor mechur even with the accidents I have . I then slid of the pull up, revealing my small 4 inch dick,that was ever so slightly erect like most mornings . I was dry I had no accidents in the night witch made me so proud . I pull of the black long sleavd turtle neck, top I had been wearing . My face falls from a smile to a froun as I look in the mirror in front of me .

All I can see is my imperfections . I have a large birth mark on my left hip ,I sigh as I run my fingers over it , I hated it ever since I was a kid ... I'm skinny yes ...but I'm still not skinny Enoch , you can only just see my ribs 'I gess that means no food for me today then . " say as I start prodding at my ribs .I grab my stumach " so much fat ".I mumbled as I look at the small am out of pale skin I had grabbed in my tiny hands . I then take a look at my wrist . Raised white scars litter my wrists from my shoulders to just below my hand , on on my lower wrists was what looked Luke a deep long scar that bled out I remember I passed out then woke up in a white room 10 people surrounding me as beeping noises filled my pearsed ears . Along with a repeated dripping .

I turn and exit the large walk in closet with my cloths in hand . I walk down my long darc corridor . Switching on the lights as I go, lighting up the long labyrinth of doors . I make my way to a book case at the end . It was a large ish ,old looking ,dark wood book case . I slid my finger across the books be for I reach the 7 th book , my lucky number , I pull the 7th book forward, be for the book case starts to slowly slide my pointer finger along the books ,on the 3rd self down, till I get to the 7 th book along . I pull the book forward the book case opend like a door revealing a nursery. The nursery was Gray and yellow themed ...but everything was huge.big enough to fit a fully grown man . My eyes lock with a changing table placed sentral at the back of the room against a light Gray wall . I walk over and pull myself on to the large table. struggling slightly as I was to lazy to grab the stool I would notrmaky use to get up on the table .

I lay on the table axing the nappy under my cute little ass . I begin to wipe myself down with Nanny wipes making me slightly harder than I already was . I open the round plastic box the baby powder was encased in. I pay it on my already semi hard cock . I finished up getting dressed be for hearing a knock on the door " perfect timing "

I begin to walk down the darck corridor once again. The floor boreds creaking with every slight steps . I make my way down the steep staircase . I grabbed my black checked back pack of the floor . I slide on my ,black and white checked, vans . I open the white front door greeted by a familiar face " ready to go to he'll ...I mean school "

A/n I'm happy with this one . Pleas comment and rait . Question of the day what's your astetic