pt2🍋he'll...I mean school🍋

A/N Word count 520 hehe so I kinda didn't upload recently oopsy

A/N Word count 520 hehe so I kinda didn't upload recently oopsy ....I had a lot going on with my mental state , and I havnt been able to go in to little space and yehhh .but I finaly did a pt 2 for he'll ...I mean school . Witch wasn't ment to be a dear evin Hanson reference but hay I guess it is

I giggled softly at his remark " raven" I say happily as I jump up in to his muscular  alms " I'm not gay stop akting like I'm your boyfreidn...and your hard again " he. Puts me down on the cold concrete ground I wine be for I open my mouth to talk " well it's cus I had a dreem ...about things " we get in his car making our way to hell ...I mean school.

I got out of his shiny , brand new  black and white Subaru with a white bonet and top . The reason the top and bonet were white is because he is an idiot and thaught smashing the top of the car with a sledge hammer was a good idea . So he had to get a replacement but all they had was wite and he was to poor to get it painted black so he just went with what he could get. Anyway back to the actual goings on of today .

I opened the large , white , almost hospital stile , door in to the front of the school ,  looking down as I began to walk past the popular boys , they just so happened to be stood around my loker "e...e...excuse me pleas " I say as I tugged at my sleevs anxeusly looking down at the grownd . The tallest ,most muscular, one sam smircks and crouched to my hight , I'm very short , " yes you can cutie " he says with a soft lagh . The popular boys dont dis like me persay but they do bully me for my hight ,at least I think that's what it is . you see my last locker got smashed in and today I Got a new one ....grate  my new one happens to be verry high up . I get on my tippy toes trying so hard to reach it I just couldn't I sighed about to walk away wen ....I feel some big muscular alms wrap around me . He lifts me up so I can reach the lockers it's .... Sam  the big Muscar one ... The leader of the football team . Dam I'm about to get hard agen . Wait I'm in a nappy what if he can feel it . You see the way he was holding me my ass was just below my chest agent his body he can probably feel it .

I punched in the code and the small squear door opened .I put my spear books and my bag in it taking out my cheer cloths ...yes I had cheer next we were chearing for westernburg tigers our school football team . Sam just so happens to be on the football team . He placed me back down on the cold , clean slippy floor , Sam looked down at me with a worried exspretion " I whabt you to eat with me at lunch " he says with a almost daddy like exspretion . I began to feel myself slipping in to sub space a cute little blush cross my face and a little hard on begining to form in my pants . I grabbed my things and ran of to the changing room were I would get ready for cheer .