🍋just a dream🍋

A/N 467 words  so I didn't like how this was going I'm going to change up the plot just a little .

I wake up sweating. My eyes darck. my breathing heavy . Hart rait high  . That dream was horible ...after walking in on me   Owen proseaded to do horible things to me . The worst Part about the dreem is that ...Owen died a week ago in a car crash . Owen was my best friend . I loved him my entire life ...but I never got to tell him I loved him because... he died

I slip out from under my yellow checked beading . I walk toward the large white sliding door ,on the left hand side of my large room ,that leads to my small on sweet bathrrom . My hand wrapped around the black doorknob, as my other hand runs through my half blue half black messy hair . I pull the door across operng it up to a bathroom , it had a small black and white shower black Toyota and shiny white sink . I take around 5 steps be for I reach the sink . I look up in the mirror . My hand planted on either side of the porcelain sink . I look at my pale soft round face  as I take my glasses of . I reach down Turing on the tap , the noise of swatter hitting porcelain filled the room , be for I splash  my face with cold ,ice cold ,  water as I let out a sigh "~hhhhhh~".

I walk back out of the small bathroom in to my large , open plan , room .I'm 16 almost 17  . My parents are rich and wen I came out as gay ...they told me I had to leave . They moved me to the spear house and told me that I'm no sone to them . Witch reulted me having a rather large house ....for just me a small 16 year old boy to live in .

I walk over to a black door with spray painted words all over it , in yellow , blue ,and green majoratu of the words are quotes or swear words .my small pale hands pull at the glass doorknob revealing a walk in wardrobe full to the brim with emo cloths and on the other side little space cloths . I go over to the side full of black white and florecant yellow cloths In it. I pick out a black and white striped tight long sleavd top , an mcg shirt , some black roped jeans ( with approximately 24 rips in it ) and some yellow suspenders . I slowly make my way over to the other side , I bend over as I draped my slim fingers around a pastel yellow nappy a huge smile spreading across my face. " Hellow old friend " the words slip put of my mouth as if rehearsed a miliom Times .

A/N I'm a lot happyer with this plot . Pleas like vote and follow . Also leave a comment they make my day :)