Ally of arms

Shuichi's pov

Just as I'm walking in the alleyway I see a small figure. I knew it was a witch trying something once I saw that pointy hat. The question was why was this witch here, and why are they trying to make spells? They can't do magic here.
I saw hands appear out of nowhere and almost had the idea to grab one and smash it into pieces . But I remember just to let them touch you,cause if you touch them they'll cause a ruckus. I stepped closer and noticed this witch was a high class one. And I'm not speaking rich, but this power was strong.
This witch had beautiful purple hair, and perfect pale skin. He saw me, he realized I was a demon and knew he was defenseless without his wand working. So, he just dropped to the floor. "Calm down, calm down. I won't hurt you." I said. The short male said, "Then why are you here?" "Shhhhh, I'll get caught."
I chuckled, "I'm just kidding." Then, I saw the worry on his face disappear.
Ahh, his face his beautiful face. I can't get started. His pretty rounded purple eyes. His pink lips fading into his pale skin. His small figure. He looked like a helpless child.
    Then he spoke again catching me out of my daze, "What's a demon like you doing out here, it's only sunset." Well I didn't have an exact reason, I just like to be alone. "Well, I just like being alone."
"U-uh I'm kokichi." Oh yeah I forgot to tell him my name. "I'm Shuichi." I put out my hand gesturing him to get up, and he did. I grabbed his hand and off we went the same way I entered. He felt the hands touch him and freaked out. "Why are hands grabbing me?!" "It's some sort of spell." Then he calmed down, not a lot but he did. Then off we went anywhere really.