Figures

A/N :
Also watch the video ;)
I have nothing really to call this chapter oof.

Kaede's P.o.v:
   There was a small figure behind Shuichi. He had purple hair, round eyes with bags covering them, and messy bangs. He WAS perfect for manipulating. "Hi, my name's Kaede, You?" I started, "U-uh Kokichi, hhh I mean Oma!" He replied. Aha! Just as I expected he's very compliant and nervous. But I mean who wouldn't be intimidated by a beautiful demon in their presence?
    I already have a plan, I mean with a high class witch maybe I can get a little money? I just have to make him trust me..that's what I hate, I hate putting on that nice girl act. "So, Oma why have you come here?" I asked sternly with a forced smile. "I came here with Shuichi.. I-I don't really know why I'm here.." his voice trailed.

Kokichi's point of view:

   Great a narcissist. Why do I act this way towards demons? I'm totally fine around normal ghost and goblins in stuff, yet I get so intimidated when I see a demon.
   I guess Shuichi sensed what I was feeling and jumped in. "Kaede, you're making the poor witch scared." He said her name rather sternly and sorta yelled it. "Well , if you mind your own business and leave him alone you wouldn't be bothered by him." I mean she's wrong about a lot of things she just said. "U-uhm can you guys stop fighting?" I said weakly. "We aren't fighting, we're just having and argument.." they both said. Oh, so I guess yelling at each other over a person is just arguing and not fighting. I'm not even that important either.
    A little while later they stopped fighting and Shuichi and I kept going through their little hangout. It was pretty cool. It had hanging lights all different colors. Many little waterfalls with some secret rooms. And much gold.
   It felt kinda like home. And honestly I love it.

Shuichi's p.o.v:

  Great, he's dozed off. I mean who wouldn't, at first glance the cave seems old and ruined, but the more you walk inside the more you realize it's beautiful.
  I looked at him up and down, his eyes shone beautiful with the contrast of lights. I think I'm in love, with an almost complete stranger. I mean at least he knows me a little?
  "Hey can I do something?" I asked pulling him into a hug. (no kisses yet 😔)  His face was red as a tomato he looked uncomfortable and he was shaking. Guess he's not used to a demon, like I am. Well, he'll have to get used to me.
   "Shuichi?" The voice snapped me out of my trance. "Yes kokichi?" I said, "Why do you like me? I'm not really that imp-" I cut him off, "Well you're special to me."
I guess he was embarrassed by that because he had slightly blushed cheeks. Every thing about him is so cute. I want more.

A/N:
That was the longest chapter I've typed. With 511 words, and slowly they'll become longer. Also watch the video I put up there now.