Chapter 39

*One Month Later*

Georgia's POV

"Georgia meet me outside at 7," Justin said kissing my forehead and leaving before I got a chance to ask any questions.

"Alexia!" I screamed.

Attempting to run was my three month pregnant sister, "What happened?" She asked.

"Justin told me to meet him at 7 in something formal and I don't know what to wear or how to do my hair or anything," I said and Alexia laughed sitting down on my bed.

"Alright pick three dresses and shoes and try them all on and then we will choose and then I will do your hair while Bea will do your makeup," Alexia said smiling and nodding I rushed into my cupboard to pick out three dresses and shoes.

Demi's POV

"Baby can we watch a movie?" I asked.

"Mmm," Tiff responded.

"Baby," I whined shaking her to wake up from her little nap.

"Yes Demi we can watch a movie and just put on whatever," she said.

"Thankyou," I smiled kissing her cheek and running to choose a dvd for us to watch and enjoy.

Rummaging through all of our DVDs I finally found one which I hadn't watched in a while, Sex And The City. Putting it in I ran back to Tiff on the lounge and snuggled up to her and our baby and watched the television screen as the movie begun.

"Dems really this movie?" Tiff asked as I nodded.

"Yes I haven't seen it in ages and we haven't had sex in ages so I need some sort of pleasure," I said as Tiff laughed fixing her eyes on the screen.

Around halfway through the movie a hot sex scene came up, Samantha was in the spa and watching her neighbours, without Tiff noticing I slipped my hand on to her thigh and started rubbing up and down.

"Baby I don't want too," Tiff said.

"Why not?" I asked.

"I just don't,"

"No, please tell me," I begged.

"I feel really sluggish and fat," she admitted.

"Baby you're not fat you're pregnant," I said as she laughed, "Please baby let me pleasure you," I winked.

"I guess it wouldn't be such a terrible idea," she smirked and so did I as I brought my lips to hers in a heated and sexy kiss.

"Mmm," Tiff moaned into my mouth turning me on even more.

Kissing down her and neck and collarbone I removed her top and looked at those beautiful big breasts, i lightly grabbed one and placed it in my mouth sucking it as hard as I can as Tiff moaned.

"Just get down there please," Tiff moaned.

"As you please my gorgeous wife," I said as I removed her pants and undies revealing the treasure that I oh so want to taste.

One lick was all it took to send Tiff into a craze, her moaning was uncontrollable and her body trembling and moving like never before.

Georgia's POV

"Are you sure I look good?" I asked Bea and Alexia looking at myself in the mirror.

"You look absolutely beautiful," Bea said and Alexia nodded in agreement.

"Thankyou girls so much for helping me," I said hugging them both.

"Now get your ass down there to your boyfriend he's waiting for you," Alexia said kicking my bum.