-johnny cade

summery— johnny confesses his feelings for u
wc: 302
————————————————————-
"put me down dally!" i shouted after he threw me over his shoulder. "never!" he shouted back. i loudly groaned and relaxed knowing i'd be like this for a while. i heard the door open and started squirming in dallys grip again. "who is it?" i asked. "ponyboy and johnny." dallas. "PUT ME DOWN!" i yelled. i had a crush on johnny for a long time now. pony and dally were the only people who knew but i'm sure one of them told two bit or soda pop. which means someone told darry. i'm pretty sure everyone knew except johnny. "um y/n, can i talk to you? alone?" johnny asked. i looked over at dally, who was smirking at me. i got really nervous and started to shake. "y-yeah sure." i stuttered. he took my hand and led me to the other room. he shut the door. "listen y/n, i've had a crush on you for a long time now. your caring, funny, beautiful, and an amazing person. i understand if you don't feel the same way and just want to be friends." he looked down but then back at me. i looked at him and smiled. "johnny, i love you. i've liked you for as long as i can remember." "really? golly i thought this only happened in the movies." he slightly laughed. "so what does this mean?" i asked. "we're together if it's ok with you." he said blantly. i nodded and smiled. i wrapped my arms around his neck and his arms snaked his arms around my waist. he placed his soft lips on mine, closing the gap between us.
"i love you y/n."
"i love you to johnny."
————————————————————-
this was ugly not even gonna lie
10.12.19