-daniel larusso

wc1056
——————————————————
it was a hot day and me and my best friend were tanning pool side. "so what do you think of that ali girl?" i asked him. he sort of shrugged. "i don't know y/n. i mean she's pretty and all but nothing compared to you." he smiled. i blushed but tried to hide it. "thank you danny." he got up from his chair and jumped in the pool, making water go everywhere. "cmon y/n!" he yelled. i laughed and set my things down. i got up and went down the stairs. "you'd think for as hot it is that this pool wouldn't be ice cold." i said. he laughed. i submerged the rest of my torso and shivered. daniel walked over to me and picked me up. i wrapped my arms around his neck and gave him a confused look. he smirked and threw us under water. i pulled away from him and came up. "daniel!!" i shouted. "what? you said you were cold so i helped you get used to the water." he giggled. "you made me colder." i said and leaned against the pool wall. i heard the gate open and looked over. it was ms.larusso. "hi kiddos!" she said smiling. "hi" danny and i said in unison. "i wont keep you guys but i bought stuff for burgers tonight, if you want to stay over and eat or sleep over y/n." she said. i nodded, "yeah ill be there." i smiled. she walked back to the apartment.  i looked back over at daniel, who was already looking at me. i scolded him and he smirked. "wipe that smirk off your face larusso." i said. "or what?" he replied. i smiled and splashed him with water. "hey look at that, no more smirk!" i said sarcastically. he chuckled and splashed me with water too. i jumped on him and dragged him underwater. he then threw us in the water again. "okay stop stop i cant breathe." i said wrapping my arms around his neck and resting my head on his shoulder. he wrapped his arms around my waist and held me. "y/n?" he said. "yes?" i replied. "i need to tell you something." he said letting go. i instantly got worried. what if he doesnt want to be friends anymore? what if hes going to tell me to leave him alone? what if he has a girlfriend. "what is it?" i asked trying to hide my emotions. "i think im in love with you- actually i know im in love with you. i never believed in love at first sight but then i saw you. i understand if  you dont feel the same, i just hope this doesnt make anything weird." he confessed. i smiled. "daniel, i love you too. i dont know how you didnt notice because it was really obvious to be honest." i giggled. he smiled ear to ear, picked me up and spun me around. he planted kisses all over my face and put me down. i looked up at him and smiled. he put his index finger under my chin, pulling my face closer to his. i connected our lips and he gripped my waist. i played with the now wet baby hair on his neck. we pulled away he he rested his forehead on mine. "im so happy i can finally do that." he said, only audible for me to hear him. i laughed him and pecked his lips. "we should get going  larusso, you dont want to be late for dinner, do you?" i smirked. "your such a turn off you know that" he said. i just laughed and walked up the stairs. i grabbed my towel and dried off. i brushed through my hair and put on my shorts. danny was still drying off. i put my things away and walk over to daniel. "jesus danny your worse then a girl." i laughed, watching him pack his things. "quite prettygirl im done." he said and slug his arm around my shoulders. we made small talk as we walked to his apartment. we walked in and set our stuff down. "just in time! i just finished the food!" lucille said. "told you." i said looking at danny. he squinted his eyes at me and watched me walk to his room to put my bag away. lucille walked over to the ringing phone and picked it up. she said her casual hellos and looked at daniel and i. we both raised an eye brow. she pulled the phone away from her and hung it back. "i have to go to my first night shift, im sorry you guys. the food is on the counter." she said gathering her things. "thanks again for letting me stay over." i smiled at her. "your welcome anytime y/n, always has always will." she smiled back and walked out the door. daniel turned his head to me and cocked an eyebrow. "no no no mr. larusso dont get any ideas. im here to spend time with you and hang out. nothing more then cuddling tonight. hell, we just started dating today."  i pointed at him, getting up to get some food. "cuddling?" he asked, smiling like a child. my heart literally melted in awe. "you're cute, and yes cuddling." i giggled. "what are you doing still standing there?! come give me cuddles, girl!" he exclaimed. i walked to his room, him following close behind me and took off my shoes. i slid under the covers of his bed and he did the same. he attacked me with tickles but i swatted him away. he laughed and settled down quickly, remembering about cuddling. he flipped on his tv and rested his head on my chest. i played with his hair and he held my waist. "danny im actually hungry now." i stated. he pulled himself off me as if he was asleep or almost asleep. "go eat then." he said groggily. "do you want anything?" i asked while getting up and walking towards the kitchen. "just the burger." he replied. i put the burgers together and went back into his room. i gave him his and sat down. "thank you doll." he said. "you're welcome." i smiled. we talked about random stuff and drifted off to sleep, about 3 hours after eating.