-ralph macchio

smut warning

wc: 407
——————————————————
my boyfriend ralph has been away because he's been finishing The Karate Kid. i've really missed him. i've been super lonely even though we'd call everyday. he was finally coming home tonight and i couldn't be more happier. i got the dinner going and the tv set on mtv music. i moved and sang to the music that echoed through the house. i had on a pair of black dickies and a white cropped tank top. as i stirred the spaghetti sauce i felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. "hi ralph" i smiled, turning to him and engulfing him in a hug. "how was filming?" i asked. "if was good, i missed you, a lot."  his response. "i missed you to ralph. its been so boring with out you here."  i held on to him tighter. he kissed my head. "hey, hey, hey! your going to be 22 in a few days!"  i pulled away and looked at him. he smiled. "yeah, thats right." he said kind of nervous. i ignored it and turned to keep stirring. "what do u want and want to do?" i asked. he rested his head in the crook of my neck and mumbled something. "what?" i asked. he didnt answer but instead planted kisses on my neck, biting here and there probably leaving noticeable hickeys. i giggled and turned off the stove. luckily the food was done. he set me on the counter carefully and slipped his hands under my shirt, slowly moving up to my  bra. "lets go to the room." i said stopping him. he smiled and carried me to our room. he laid me softly on our bed and kissed me roughly. i took off his shirt, as he did me. he put his fingers in the waistband of my pants and slid them off. i was let in my bra and underwear. i could see his member through his pants so i flipped him over so i was on top of him. i grind on his waist, i could feel him growing under me. he couldn't wait and undid his pants. he put on a condom and slid in me. we both moaned at the feeling. i swirled my hips in unison with his. as he went faster i was closer to my high. after a few thrusts we climaxed. he fell next to me. "welcome home ralphie" i giggled.