-daniel larusso

summery: you meet him at the beach
wc: 479
———————————————————
my best friend ali, invited me to go to the beach with her later on this evening. of course i wouldn't ever turn down a time to hang out with her so i said yes. i got on a pair of shorts and a crop top with some flip flops. i heard honking outside my window so i ran downstairs and to her moms car. we had a few small convos but mostly jammed out to madonna and michael jackson. we quickly got there so alis mom parked. ali and i got our bags, towels, and radio. her mom left so we set up our stuff and put on the sand. i grabbed her radio and put in a random tape. after a while there was a group of boys that were a few feet away from us. there was one boy who was wearing a red sweater that kept looking at me, and occasionally we'd lock eyes and smile. "y/n??? earth to y/n!!" ali shouted waving her hand in my face. i looked up at her. "what?" "you have the hots for that kid don't you!?" she shouted again. i stayed quiet and bit my lip while smiling. "well y/n, from this looks of it, he digs you." she said giggling. we watched the boys as they huddled around the boy. "shut up!" he shouted and his friends laughed. one of his friends gave him the soccer ball then the boy started to bounce it on his knee. he went to kick it to one of his friends but ended up kicking it over to me and ali. it landed right in front of me. i smiled, grabbed it, and got up. "i believe this belongs to you." i giggled and looked at the ball then back up at him. he was a lot taller then i thought he was, and has really pretty chocolate brown eyes, i thought to myself. "yes, i believe it does." he chuckled. "i'm y/n, and that's my friend ali." i said then pointed to ali. "i'm daniel." he replied and we shook hands. i waved on ali to come over to play soccer with me and daniel along with his friends.

after some time passes

i was standing next to daniel waiting for the ball to get kicked over. "so how long have you been here?" i asked since we haven't really talked. "actually it's my second day and the guy who helped me bring my stuff up to my apartment was the one who invited me over here. how about you?" daniel chuckled. "i've been here all my life actually and i've known ali since we were little." i responded. he smiled. "maybe you could show me around tomorrow?" he questioned. "for sure" i smiled.
———————————————————
shitty? definitely.
11.15.19