Coitus Interruptus

***Warning: Gross content
_______________________________________

"Could you move up a little?" (Y/N) breathes sensually as Alan continues to attack her slender neck with wet kisses.

She squirms under his touch causing Alan to smirk. He loves that he is the only man who can make her succumb like this.

It took some convincing, but she finally gave in and agreed to try the new restaurant that he suggested, and afterward he was able to rid her of her clothes, leaving her naked with only her scantily clad lingerie.

As for him, he's still fully clothed with only the top buttons of his shirt undone and shoes discarded.

"Aaah!" She moans as Alan works one finger into the front of her ruby laced thong while paying special attention to the soft spot behind her ear.

"How come... I'm the only one... undressed?" She breathes as he slowly pumps his index finger in and out of her.

"Merely a technicality, love," he whispers seductively while his warm mouth travels downward and he takes his time to lick and nib at the exposed parts of her fleshy breasts.

She grabs a fistful of his greying locks and throws her head back against the pillow, arching her back as he sucks hard on her decolletage, essentially leaving an angry red bruise.

"Oh, fuck!" Alan slips his hand harshly out of her thong causing the stretchy material to snap back against her sensitive skin.

"No!" She cries at the lack of touch.

(Y/N) sits up just in time to watch Alan sprint into the en-suite, shutting the door with a loud bang.

He unbuckles his black belt and pulls his pants down just in time to make it onto the toilet before warm liquid shoots out of his tender rear end, staining the white porcelain with brown streaks.

His stomach starts cramping - like someone is repeatedly stabbing him with a knife in the gut and he doubles over in pain. Heat starts building low in his stomach and spreads upward, creeping out of his collar that now feels too tight.

He frantically reaches for the tiny white buttons, undoing them and ripping the shirt from his now sweating body. He discards the material on the cold tiled floor and pushes it aside with his foot.

Another churning in his stomach causes yet another warm stream to squirt out of him. Perspiration starts to form on his forehead and he rocks back and forth on the white pot as his stomach clenches violently. His knuckles are turning white where they are clutching the top of his knees.

"Is everything okay?" His wife calls softly from behind the closed bathroom door.

"I think... I have the runs," he grunts and grimaces as another sharp pain shoots through him. It feels like the contents of his stomach is boiling and bubbling inside of him.