Hot In Handcuffs

"Uuugh... Ugh, ffffuck," Alan breathes as (Y/N) releases his thick appendage from the back of her throat. 

"Darling, d-don't make me cum yet," he groans, his hands straining against their restraints as he tries desperately to touch her. 

His rigid thick cock slips from her mouth with a 'POP', his head red and sizzling. 

(Y/N) sits back on her knees on the bed, taking in the sight before her. 

Alan is stark naked, spread out on their bed with his hands handcuffed to each side of the headboard. His sparsely hairy chest rises and falls from his heavy, intoxicating breathing. His eyes are heavy as he glances at her causing the tension between her thighs to build. She cannot help but notice his erection, pointed at the ceiling, twitching in anticipation between his legs. 

Alan's glowing porcelain skin looks beautiful against the bright white of their bed linen. 

The word 'hot' would be an understatement when describing him. 

No one feature makes Alan so utterly handsome to her, though his eyes come close. People often speak of the colour of eyes, as if that were of importance, yet his would be beautiful in any shade. From them comes an intensity, an honesty, a gentleness. 

Perhaps this is what is meant by a gentleman, not one of weakness or trite politeness, but one of great spirit and noble ways. 

What Alan is, what is beautiful about him, comes from deep within; it makes (Y/N) want to feel how his lips move in a kiss, how his hands follow the curves of her body. 

As each year passes the lines will deepen upon his face, he will be more handsome still, as if his soul shines through his skin. 

She reaches down between her legs, her fingers slippery sliding between her wet fold, her womanly juices already coating the insides of her thick thighs as her eyes rake over every delicious part of his glistening body. 

"Enough teasing," Alan growls while raking her closer with his one leg, pulling at the steel cuffs, the metal clinking against the wooden headboard. 

She teasingly hovers over him, slowly lowering herself over his body, her one hand delicately resting on his taut chest, their noses touching. 

She can feel his rock hard cock pressing into her stomach. 

"Now, untie me so I can shag your brains out."

God, his voice is bitter and rich and sinister, like a malevolent cup of coffee.

"Your wish is my command, sir," she breathes lustfully before placing a lingering wet kiss on his lips. 

Giggling excitedly, she drags her naked body teasingly over his as she makes her way off the bed and over to the dresser. 

She shakes the square black and red striped box that housed the handcuffs earlier. 

A frown settles between her eyebrows as she cannot hear the jingling of keys. 

"Uhm..." she looks frazzled around her, her eyes searching the top of the dresser and the carpet around the dresser. 

"W...what's the matter? What was that 'uhm' for?" Alan cranes his neck, his eyes reducing to slits in suspicion. 

"Uuhmmm," her voice goes up an octave as she slowly turns towards him.

"Darling?" 

Her face blushes a deep red and her heart starts to beat a little faster. 

"I... don't knooow where the keys went..." She shrugs sheepishly from across the room, the box nervously tumbling between her fingers.