Starting The Day Off With a Haircut.

Magnus started the day of by waking up, and trying (and failing) to hide from a psychotic Alex Fierro holding a pair of scissors.

"~Oh Maaagnuuuus. Come out, come out wherever you are. It's time for your monthly haaaaiir cuuut.~" He (Alex was a boy right now) said in a sing-song voice while looking insane. He still somehow pulled it off though. Today he wore a white short sleeved dress shirt under a pink and green diamond checkered vest, a pink hoody tied around his waist, dark green pants, and, to top it off, a pair of hot pink glittery high tops, and damn did he look good in that outfit.

 Today he wore a white short sleeved dress shirt under a pink and green diamond checkered vest, a pink hoody tied around his waist, dark green pants, and, to top it off, a pair of hot pink glittery high tops, and damn did he look good in that outfit

Magnus was pulled out of his thoughts by a familiar face appearing in front of him.

"THERE YOU ARE MAGGIE. HOLD STILL."Alex said while jumping on top of him and grabbing his soon to be cut blond hair. Magnus, having done this before, gives in immediately so his boyfriend doesn't completely ruin his hair. After Blitzen needed to cut off some of his hair to use as thread to shrink a giant bowling bag Alex started his monthly hair cuts keeping Magnus' hair short enough for him not to be able to tie it, but just long enough to fall into his eyes from time to time.

"Aaand done," Alex said. "Just in time for battle. Come on Beantown, we need to armor up." He then got off of Magnus' lap and started walking towards the door to his boyfriend's bedroom door. Once they got got their armor on, and Alex got a sword just in case, they headed to the battlefield, where their friends were waiting. Then Magnus realized something. Today was Thursday. Thursday. Thuuursdaaay. The day when they fought
.
.
.
.
.
.
Wait for it..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Dragons. F*cking dragons. His face must have shown the dread on his face, because Mallory looked over at him and started to chuckle.

"Chin up Beantown, hopefully you die quickly this time." She said with a devilish smirk. Magnus didn't register her voice though. The only thought running through his head was F*ck my life. Or is it afterlife?