You Want Something, Maggie?

Magnus stared an Alex's door trying to find the courage to knock. To ask Alex if she, he changed to she after dinner yesterday, would like to meet his cousin, well Alex wouldn't know that, but what she doesn't know won't hurt her. Then he heard a voice shout from down the hall.

"Magnus!' What are you doing creepily standing outside my room, like a creep?" It was Alex Fierro holding an unpainted clay pot in her left hand. She raised an eyebrow, waiting for an answer.

"Oh!" Magnus said. He froze like a deer stuck in headlights under the watchful, calculating gaze of her two toned eyes. "I was just. . . . Comin' to see my beautiful girlfriend who is sometimes my boyfriend! And then ask her if she wanted to hang out tomorrow afternoon, and have some falafel." The look she gave him was completely deadpan. She knew something was up. It was obvious.

"And? What else is happening that you aren't telling me." She said "We both know that I'm going to find out sooner or later, so just tell me. Don't make it harder than it had to be." She finished. When Magnus didn't say anything, Alex let out a sigh. "Fine then. You don't want to tell me, don't tell me. Knock on my door when you're ready to go." She said in a bored tone. Magnus smiled. The date was set.