Chatting About Family

When Magnus woke up the next morning, he saw a letter resting on his dresser. He got up and walked over to it. He picked it up, opened it, and began to read.

Dear Magnus,

Hey. It's been a while, we should have lunch together. I already talked to Chiron, and he gave let me take next Sunday off. If you're free then, don't send anything back, and introduce me to this Alex fellow. I'm assuming the usual time.

-Annabeth

It was settled, they would meet at the best falafel store in Boston and his only family, besides his other uncle, would meet the love of his afterlife this Saturday afternoon. Magnus didn't know weather to feel exited , or absolutely terrified about that. His face showed that.

"Woooaaah, Beantown." Mallory said from his doorway. "You look like your mom just found some hidden porn under your mattress. The Hel did you do man?" She tossed the apple she was holding up in the air, and caught in her other hand. Magnus held up the letter.

"Just got my letter back from Annabeth. We're all set to meet at Flanden's Falafel this Saturday. I stupidity said that I would introduce her to Alex."

"Alex? Alex who? Alex Markus, from floor 43. Cause I know dam well that you aren't introducing her to Alex Fierro. No offense to him sometimes her but Alex has no manners." She said with wide eyes.

"Keep your voice down! He's right across the hall. Get in here and close the door." Magnus whisper yelled at her. She did, and took a few steps towards him. "*sigh* Do you honestly think this will end well? That they'll get along? That Annabeth will accept Alex?" Mallory was silent for a while, but then she spoke.

"I don't know her, but you do. She's your cousin. Ask yourself if you really think that she'll accept Alex. If you don't, then you can always never introduce your cousin to the love of your life. Think about it." She looked at him and walked out, closing the door behind her.