HYEWON Pt3

••••••

Some months have passed, now Olivia, Gowon, Chuu, and Yves are in the same group of friends. Chuu and Yves are always trying to pair Gowon and Olivia because as Yves said (literally) Gowon and Olivia like each other, but they are useless lesbians and they don't do anything about it.

Chuu and Gowon were practicing for the musical they were going to perform. They were going to perform Mamma Mia, Gowon was going to be the protagonist and Chuu her mom. Gowon thinks that it is kind of strange to be Chuu's daughter in the musical, however she can't wait for it.

They are practicing when Chuu notices that Gowon is having a hard time keeping her eyes open. Gowon has been studying for her exams in order to get very good marks. She has been working to earn money and she also has to study the script, Chuu feels pity because she can't do anything to help her friend.

"Chaewon, you know very well your part and you seem tired, we should stop. Do you want to rest on my lap?" Chuu says to Gowon.

Gowon is too tired that she mumbles thank you and puts her head on Chuu's lap. While Gowon is sleeping Chuu is stroking her hair.

"...jeonbu da julge Take my heart, bunmyeong neon naye Destiny-" Chuu is singing when her girlfriend appears.

Yves sees Gowon sleeping in Chuu's lap.

"Hey, babe" Yves says and kisses Chuu on the lips. Then she continues speaking, "I was wondering if you and Gowon would like to come to see Olivia and I, we will be dancing this Saturday".

"Sure, but with one condition" Chuu says with a serious face.

"Which one?" asks Yves confused by her girlfriends serious face.

"You and Olivia have to come to see our musical" answers Chuu with a smile.

"Deal" Yves says and then she kisses Chuu on her lips again.

••••••

Is Friday morning, Gowon is very nervous and her unnie running from one place to the other one doesn't help. Today is their musical, Gowon is feeling uneasy, she feels like she is forgetting everything that she has to say. Gowon is overwhelmed and she doesn't notice that her friends are there until she hears Olivia's voice . Chuu is talking with Olivia so Chaewon runs to Yves.

"UNNIIIE" Gowon says whining.

Yves hugs and taps Gowon head trying to help with her nerves, Olivia sees the situation and she moves closer to where Yves and Gowon are.

"You are going to do amazing so don't get stressed" Olivia says with a reassuring smile.

Gowon smiles and she gives Olivia a hug.

"Thanks you Olie" Gowon says burying her head in Olivia's neck.

Then after hyewon breaks their hug they say goodbye and they prepare for the musical. Olivia may have seemed very calm but she was as nervous as Chaewon or maybe even more. The musical starts and Gowon appears, she looks very good in that clothes and with the hair tidied up that way and Olivia knows it. Gowon starts singing and Olivia feels like she is floating, she doesn't know why but she feels very happy. The musical draws on Olivia is having a very good time, Chuu unnie has also appeared and she was so cute and it was also funny because she played the role of Chaewon's mum. Everyone is doing great. Yves laughs when she sees Olivia looking at Gowon with a smile in the face, she laughs because she thinks that Olivia has a dorky smile while she is looking at Gowon. Yves doesn't know that she is looking at Chuu the same way.