Part 4

Octane had left early that morning to get back to his new home, but you were going to meet up with him later in the afternoon.

You tied your shoe laces and walked out the door, shutting and locking it behind you.

You arrived at the place you were meeting Octane and waited for him, until you heard some strange noises from behind the building. You turned around and saw the person from the enemy team that had used you as a shield.

"what are you doing here?" you asked cautiously.

"Oh I was just waiting for you. You know I wonder how much money you have" He said getting closer.

"What do you want?" you asked not moving back, he didn't scare you.

"Look I just want to win and I cant your just to good, so I figured Id get rid of you" he charged towards you.

Your eyes widened and you manged to get out of the way of his charge "your crazy you cant just murder someone for this" you stood ready for another attack.

"I can and I will" as he said that he pulled out a small pocket knife and ran towards you again.

You managed to get out of the way again but he had left a small deep cut in your cheek. You felt the blood running down your face. You were to focused on the cut to be able to dodge him again.

He pushed you to the ground and stood on your chest with one leg to keep you down "now you cant get away" he forced the knife towards you which you grabbed with both hands. One of your hand grabbed the sharp part by mistake making you hand bleed and you whine in pain. The other hand grabbed his wrist and you manged to hold it away for a little while.

He was stronger then you and you were about to give up when you saw him get knocked back. You saw a green trail leading to where he had been knocked. you sat up and saw Octane punching him so fast you only saw blurs. You sighed with relief and smiled. The man fell to the ground and Octane ran over to you. You quickly covered the wound on your face with you hair and hid you hand behind your back.

He slid on his knees towards you so that he was at your level "are you okay? your fine? yea?" he spoke fast looking all over.

You giggled "Yea I'm fine"

He looked at your hair and saw red "Your not okay" he said moving your hair he was shocked.

"no I'm okay, really I'm fine" you smiled, forgetting about you hand. You held his hand with your wounded hand and felt pain.

He looked down at his hand and saw a lot of blood, then looked at yours "yea your not okay" he helped you up.

You both saw Pathfinder "Hey Pathfinder" Octane called "this guy just attacked (y/n) can you make sure something is done about him"

"Oh no I will make sure something is done about this, but are you okay friend?" he asked with his friendly voice.

You nodded with a smile and Octane took you back to his house as it was closer then yours.

You both arrived at his house and you sat up on the side in his kitchen "Octane im fine really".

He sighed and started to clean your hand. You felt the pain but hid is as best as you could. he closed his eyes and sighed a heavy breath again. He wrapped his arms around you "I was so worried...I thought...you know"

You smiled softly "Im okay thanks to you" you held him tight.

As you were still sat on the counter it was easy for him to clean the cut on your face and his face was really close to yours. He finished cleaning it and went to step back but you wrapped your legs around his waist and pulled him close to you, you looked into his eyes.

He smiled "what do you want now?".

You smiled back "you"

You stared to kiss him slowly and he kissed back placing his arms around your waist. You moved down his face towards his neck. He picked you up and took you to his bedroom. He placed you on his bed on your back and lent over you kissing you. he pulled your top over your head and unclipped your bra, placing a hand on your breast. He removed his top and stared removing all the clothing that was left on the both of you. You passed him a condom and nodded at him.