part 7

You woke up a bit later, still holding onto Octane. You let go of him, turing around to see the time on your phone. It was 9:47. You heard some shuffling next to you and felt Octanes hands slide around your waits.

"What's the time?" He asked, his morning voice always turned you on.

"nearly 10" you replied.

He rested his head on your chest and held you tight. His eyes closed, with one hand you played with his hair and the other you looked through your phone. After a few minutes you'd say a notification of breaking news.

Octane let his girlfriend win.

You saw a video linked. It was an interview with Octane. You looked down and saw octane drooling, he was definitely alseep. You watched the video and heard octane talking.

"Yea I let her win, I could have won if I wanted too but I would have felt bad, she's not as good as me".

You felt angry and got our if bed, waking him up.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

You didn't answer or even look at him, you just got changed and left the room taking your phone and some money with you. You slammed the door shut and walked out the front door.

Luckily Mirages apartment was just downstairs. You knocked on his door and he opened it.

"Oh hey".

You looked at him with an annoyed face.

"So you saw it"

You nodded.

He moved out the way to let you in and you sat on his sofa, sighing.

"So you still like him?" He asked with a wink.

"What? Yes if course" you replied.

"Aw"

"He just acted like a dick and I'm mad at him, doesn't mean I don't love him. Why?"

"Oh umm I was just wondering"

You turned to look at the TV and picked up the remote. Mirage sat next to you and passed you a drink.

"Thanks" you smiled, taking the drink and having a sip.

You both watched movie until you felt a hand on your shoulder and an arm over the back of your neck.

"What are you doing?" You moved mirages hand.

"I thought you were sad"

"That doesn't mean you can make a move" you stood up.

"Where are you going?" He stood up with you.

You walked to the exit and opened the door. He grabbed your hand.

"I love you"

You looked shocked and tried to loosen his grip.

"Let go, you know I'm with Octane"

He pulled you close to him and went in to try kiss you, but you managed to move back. His grip loosened and you stumbled back.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" You said walking off.

You decided to go into town.

After an hour you walked around a corner and bumped into someone. You looked up to see octane.

"So this is where you were"

You frowned.

"You left me without saying anything to go make out with mirage" he said angrily.

"What!? No I didn't"

"Seems suspicious and he told me"

"Octane I didn't, he tried to kiss me and I pushed him away I swear"

"Then why did you leave me today, without saying anything?" He sounded getting more angry.

"I saw that interview you did, Octane. I can't believe you said that" you replied sad.

He stayed silent and frowned.

"Nothing to say, Huh? Okay I'll see you later" you were still annoyed at him "and I can't believe you believed Mirage over me" you started to walk off.

As you turned to walk he grabbed your hand making you stop.

"What?" You asked.

"I'm...sorry" he said slowly "I was loosing fans and people were saying I wasn't good"

"So you lied" you looked up at him.

"I lied to save my career"

"You lied about me octane. Is this more important then us?" You said your voice getting louder.

He just frowned.

"Are you serious? You think that... Okay fine if you care more about your fans then me, we're over" you said finally walking off.

"What?! (Y/n) no" he shouted.

You continued walking, you some how wanted to hear him chasing after you, but he didn't.