Part 28

You woke up the next morning to Octane still lying on you.

You nudged his shoulder "you awake?"

He groaned and lifted his head, stared at you for a few seconds and his eyes shot open "ah your not wearing a top...I'm not wearing a top!" He said grabbing his shirt and turning away from you.

"What?" You questioned

"What happened last night? I don't remember"

"You were drunk" you told.

"Drunk? Oh no"

"I'm confused...wait you don't remember anything?"

"No, why?" He asked.

"You did last night...you remembered me" you looked down covering your chest with you arms.

"He looked at you "what? Remembered you?"

You nodded.

"I need to tell Lifeline, this might help me...us" he got he keys.

You starred at him as he left the room and the door slowly shut behind him.

You put your top on and shoes and chased after him.

"Octane! Wait!" You shouted after him.

He turned around to see you running behind him.

You stopped and caught your breath "I'm coming with you"

"Are you sure? What if it doesn't work?" He asked.

"I want to be there" you softly smiled.

He smiled back and nodded as you walked to lifelines.

Octane knocked on the door, which was answered by Lifeline.

"Hey" she said sweetly.

"We found something out, I think you need to know" he said.

"Come on in" she moved out the way and let you both past.

You sat down on the sofa while Octane talked to her. You filled up with questions but kept quiet.

Lifeline tapped your shoulder "I'm gonna do some tests are you okay sat here?"

"Oh uh yea as long as he's okay" you answered.

"He will be, dont worry" as she said that she left for her doctor room with Octane.

You sat there for what felt like an eternity, wondering what would happen. After around two hours Lifeline came out the room. You turned too see Octane follow behind her.

You frowned "it didn't work did it" you got up and walked to the door.

As you opened it you felt a hand grab yours "I can't imagine your pain" Octane said.

You looked at him.

"Well I can't imagine what it was like"

"What?" You asked.

"Like past tense"

"What are you talking about?" You questioned even more.

"This isn't working is it" he said.

You sighed and turned away but immediately felt his hand on your cheek and pull you back to face him, but before you had any time to react he kissed you. It was a passionate kiss and he pulled you in with his arms to hold you tight.

He pulled away "I should have been more obvious...but I've missed you"

You didn't know what to say and your eyes teared up.

"Baby I'm here, I'm back" he hugged you resting his head in your shoulder.

You wrapped your arms around his neck and cried on his shoulder.

After that he wiped away your tears, but you noticed a tear fall down his cheek.

"Your crying?" You smiled.

"Heh nah just uh dust"

You laughed.

"Whaaaat?"

"I love you"

He smiled happily "I love you to baby".

----------

It's short but I'm tried af 😴 I'll write as soon as I can. Thank you 🙃