Part 27

Days past of Octane not remembering you and you began to fall apart. You couldn't take it, everyday felt worst then the other and you starting thinking if he'd ever remember you.

"Good morning" Octane smiled at you.

You looked over at him "morning"

"You don't look good, have you been sleeping?" He asked.

"Uh not really no. Can't sleep" you replied, making breakfast.

"You should try sleep, I can make food" he said taking the pan that you used to make scrambled eggs with.

You looked at him "I don't know if I can"

"Please try, I know I can't remember you...but I know we're close so I care" he softly smiled at you.

He made you smile a little and you went to sit on the sofa.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Trying to sleep"

"Are you crazy, go to the bed" he said, continuing to make food.

You stared at him "but..."

"No buts, go" he pointed.

"Okay okay" you walked to your bedroom and snuggled into the covers. You began to tear up. It smelt just like him and you began to miss him so much. After a few minutes you managed to cry yourself to sleep. 

"Hey..." You felt a tap on your shoulder.

You slowly opened your eyes to see Octane sat next to you on the edge of the bed.

"I made you a late breakfast" he smiled.

You smiled softly, rubbing your eyes "thank you, baby"

Octane stared at you bright red as you dug into your breakfast. 

You took a bite and looked up at him "oh I'm sorry, I guess I'm just used to it" you lit up.

He placed his hand on the back of his neck "it's okay, I mean if your used to it I understand"

You looked down with a frown.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"You know...I love you Octane...and you know nothing"

"I sorry" he spoke slowly.

You looked back at him with a sad smile "don't be, it's not your fault" 

He frowned for a second "okay eat your breakfast, I'll be in the living room if you need me" he patted your leg and left the room.

You ate your breakfast holding back the urge to cry.

After you had finished eating you took the plate to the kitchen to see Octane talking to Wattson.

"I don't really know how to help you here, Octane. Wouldn't Lifeline be better for this?" You heard Wattson say.

"Can you like shock my brain?" Octane replied.

"No that would kill you, don't be silly"

Octane sighed "I just...need to remember...I know her somewhere in my brain I know I can remember her, but I don't"

"I know, Octane...don't worry, we will find away" Wattson patted his shoulder and waved goodbye.

Octane turned around to see you stood by the bedroom door "your awake" he smiled "are you sure you slept enough?" He asked.

You nodded.

"Are you feeling any better tho?"

"Oh uh I don't know if I ever will...maybe one day" you answered.

He placed his hands on your shoulders "listen" he spoke calmly "I will remember you, I know deep down I...I feel it"

You frowned "I'm really sorry...I can't bear to look at you" you turned away and teared up.

"I know...it must be so hard for you" he said slowly.

You nodded.

"Maybe I should give you some space...I organized to meet people if you want the house to yourself" he told you.

You just nodded again and listen to him say "cya later" and walk out the door.

A few hours past and you sat on the sofa in some pyjama shorts and a vest top.

The door swung open and you heard unstable foot steps enter. Yup looked over to see Octane struggle to take his keys back your the lock.

"Are you okay?" You got up to help him.

"Ffffine" he slurred.

"Your drunk" you said.

He looked down at you and smiled slyly.

"What?" You helped take his coat off.

"You've always been so good to me babe" he sat on the sofa.

"Babe?" You whispered to yourself.

He patted at the sofa "come sit"

You slowly walked over after hanging his coat up "you need to go to sleep" you took his arm.

"Naaaaahh" he said pulling you in and wrapping his arms around your waist.

"Octane, stop" you said calmly.

"Why?"

"This isn't right" you moved his hand.

"Your my girlfriend what do you mean it isn't right?" He asked.

"You don't remember me"

"Of course I do don't be silly" he laughed.

After that he kissed you but you pulled away even though you wanted it so bad.

"What is the matter? Did I upset you? I'm sorry" Octane frowned.

"No, I just don't want you to do this if you don't remember me"

"What are you on about?'  He said holding you tighter.

"I guess you being drunk, makes you forget that you forgot me"

He stared at you.

"What?" You asked.

"Oh...your just beautiful" he said planting kisses on your neck.

You held his shoulders and tried to push him away but it felt to good and you wanted it so bad.

He slowly made his way down to the top of you shirt and tugged at it. He pulled your shoulder straps down your arms to revel your chest, you weren't wearing a bra so he started to kiss your breasts, leaving small red marks. You couldn't help but moan quietly.

"Octane?" You said.

He looked up at you.

"Are you sure? You know, I'm scared when your wake up tomorrow morning you won't remember me" he explained.

"I think, just live in the moment, baby" he said going back to kissing you.

He took his top off and pushed you into your back so that he was leaning over you. You both started to make out. You hands wrapped around his torso. One of his hands on your breast and the other holding himself above you. He pulled back and looked at you.

"I'm tired" as soon as he said those words he passed out on you, resting his head on your chest.

You looked up at the ceiling with wide eyes then smiled and looked at him.

"I hope you remember" you whispered to him before falling asleep under him.