Aim to be Better than That (2pVanoroidd)

(Requested by girly_Bunny_123 )

3rd Person P.O.V:

"FUCK YOU!" Lui's shout echoed through the whole base. Because of the shout, some crew went to see what happened, and sees that Droidd & Lui were arguing. "You piece of shit!" said Lui. "Wow, common insult. Did you learn that while living through trashcans?" asked Droidd. Some members sighed, ever since Droidd joined the crew, he keeps harassing Lui, making him angry.

"What the fuck is going on here!?" asked Vanoss. "Oh, hey Evan." Said Terroriser nervously. "It's just Lui & Droidd arguing like always." Said Mini. "I thought you & Vanoss were the ones who argue & are so goddamn noisy." Said Moo. "Fuck you!" said Mini to Moo. Vanoss looks at Lui & Droidd, who were still arguing. "When are you gonna stop being an asshole to me!? You've tortured me enough!" said Lui. "As long as you're alive, I'll keep making your life miserable. No matter how much you chase your admirer, you know that you'll never reach him. You're just a lowlife, anything you do is just plain useless. Realize already for god's sake, and quit being a burden in everyone else's life! Especially Vanoss'." Lui clenches his fist, his eyes were red, on the edge of breaking into tears, but Lui kept strong, and glared at Droidd. "You-"

"STOP IT!" said Vanoss, grabbing Droidd. The two looks at Vanoss, and Vanoss glares at Droidd, "That is uncalled for, Droidd. Lui is not a burden in my life, he's my comfort. So you better keep the facts straight!" said Vanoss, and pushes Droidd. Lui let his tears fall, and blush a bit, feeling honored & happy that what Droidd said wasn't true for Vanoss. Vanoss turns to Lui, then pats his head, and says, "Lui, go wash your face, and have a rest for today. You're doing great, and I'll talk with Droidd. Alright?" Lui nods, and Vanoss kisses Lui's forehead, and Lui smiles. Vanoss turns to Droidd, and said, "In. My. Office. NOW." "Of course, boss." Said Droidd.

In Vanoss' room, Vanoss & Droidd entered. "So, what the fuck was that all about?" asked Vanoss, crossing his arms. "A little conflict. Nothing for you worry about, Nightly Gorgeous." Said Droidd with a smile. "'A little conflict', are you fucking kidding me!? You're making this hard for everyone else! And it's getting annoying!" said Vanoss. "I'll make you hard any day, sir." Said Droidd with a wink. "Quit flirting with me." "I learned quite a lot from Ohmwrecker. Is it working?" asked Droidd, walking up closer to Vanoss. "No. And the fuck is your problem with Lui? You always do this, and I want it to stop. I know you've been torturing Lui, and you have a twisted mind, but this is MY CREW, and you need to follow my rules." Said Vanoss. "I know, you're the boss." Droidd leans the Vanoss' ear, and whispers, "The boss of my heart~." Vanoss snaps, he pushes Droidd, and slaps him.

"Quit fucking with me! This is serious!" said Vanoss, and Droidd was a bit shocked. He looks at Vanoss, who's glaring at him, then Droidd smirks, and pins Vanoss to the wall. "What the fuck, Droi-mmm!" Vanoss cut off as Droidd kissed him. "Mmm!" Vanoss struggles to push Droidd away, but he feels his muscles becoming weak, and he feels some electric flow. Droidd had his hand on Vanoss' shoulders, sending electricity a bit. Vanoss grips on Droidd's sleeve, and Droidd pulls away, giving Vanoss air, then kisses him again. This time, Droidd slips his tongue in, and intertwines with Vanoss' tongue, deepening the kiss, and they start making out.

Few seconds later, Droidd pulls away, a faint string of saliva connected to their lips, and they were both panting. Droidd smirks, and said, "Did my brother ever do this to you?" "What?" asked Vanoss panting, and blushing a bit. "I'll take that as a no, and I'm glad. You said he's your 'comfort', right?" "So?" "I'll be more than that to you~." Said Droidd, and starts kissing Vanoss' neck. "Ah~. . .Droidd, don't say that. . .you were jealous." Said Vanoss, and Droidd pulls away. "What if I was? In order to get what you want, you gotta eliminate your competitors, right~?" asked Droidd. ". . .Heh, touché." Said Vanoss with a small smile. "I think like you, don't I~?" "Fuck you." Giggled Vanoss. Droidd takes Vanoss' hand, and kisses it, then asks, "So~. . .may I be more than what Lui is for you~?" "Hmm. . ." Vanoss pushes Droidd, then continues, "I'll think about it. IF you can behave." "I aim to be better than that, better than Lui." Said Droidd. "You better work then." Said Vanoss with a smirk. "Of course, boss~."