Touch Me More (2pBrylirious)

3rd Person P.O.V:

Delirious went on an assassination mission alone, however, he got caught by the target. Delirious was tied to a chair, and his target walked up to him, and said, "Well, well, well~, look who I have here~." Delirious was thinking what to do to get out of the situation. The target grabs Delirious' mask, and take it off, he grabs Delirious' chin, and said, "Can't talk? Did I scare ya~? Hmm?" Delirious glares at him, then he spits in the target's face. The target wipes it off, then observes Delirious' body, and said, "Hmm, not bad~." Delirious was confused, then the target rips Delirious' shirt open, and touches his chest. Delirious blushes, and struggles. The target hits him, then unzips Delirious' pants, he says, "I'm gonna have fun with you~." Delirious starts panting in fear, the target notices, then whispers dirty words in Delirious' ear, sending shivers down his spine. The target kept touching Delirious' body, Delirious was frozen in fear, then the target shoves his hand under Delirious' pants & boxer. . .Delirious snaps.

In town, Bryce was with Moo, walking to a bar. "Jesus, you really need to keep it under control." Said Bryce. "Fuck you, asshole! It wasn't my fault!" said Moo, suddenly someone ran into Bryce, and he said, "Hey! Watch whe- Delirious?" Bryce realized that Delirious was the one who bumped into him. "I thought you were on a mission." Said Moo, then they notice that Delirious had his shirt ripped halfway, his zipper open, and tears on his face. "Delirious. . .w-what happened?" asked Bryce, then Delirious hugs Bryce & cried. "Oh shit. . ." said Moo, and Bryce carries Delirious, then said, "I have to take him home. Sorry, Moo."

At Bryce's house, Bryce lets Delirious down on the bed, and he calls Delirium that Delirious is gonna stay with him for the night, then he calls Ohm & Cartoonz. "Did he say anything?" asked Ohm. "No. . .he refuses to talk." Said Bryce, concerned. "Hmm. . .let me talk to him, alone." Said Cartoonz. ". . .Fine." said Bryce, and Cartoonz goes to where Delirious is.

Later. . .Cartoonz came back, and Bryce asks, "How was he? Did he say anything?" ". . .Well, he was groaning & shivering. He. . .said that he got caught during mission, and the target tried to force him." Said Cartoonz. "Oh no. . .Delly. . ." said Ohm, and Bryce clenches his fists in anger. "Brycey. . .I think you should check on Delly." Said Ohm. "I will." Said Bryce, and walked to where Delirious is.

2pBryce's P.O.V:

I entered the bedroom, I saw Delirious sleeping, but he was panting. I quietly walked up to him, and checked him for fever. ". . .No fever." Suddenly, Delirious started crying & moaning, "Stop. . .don't touch me. . ." I felt angry & sad, Delirious. . .what did the target do to you? How much did they go? I gently held his hand, and said, "Delirious. . .don't cry. . ." Somehow, Delirious started calming down. I felt relieved, his breathing became normal, and I gently placed his hand down, then decided to change Delirious' shirt, since it's ripped. I went to my closet, and searched for a shirt that'll fit Delirious.

I found one, though it still was a bit big for him, but better than others. I walked up to Delirious, then gently started taking his shirt off. Delirious has scars on his chest a bit, but it's still so clean & smooth. . .I felt my face heat up a bit. I. . .want to touch it. I gently placed my hand on his chest, touching his chest. It's smooth. . .and I can feel his muscles. His nipples were a bit hard, I can hear my own heartbeat. . . I softly touched one of his nipples, then Delirious twitched a bit. "Ah~. . ." What a cute moan! I want to hear it better & clearer. . . "Delirious. . ." Suddenly, reality hit me. Delirious had a rough time today, he was crying! And what the fuck am I doing!? Trying to take advantage of him!? Fuck no! I pulled my hand away, and let him wear my shirt.

2pDelirious' P.O.V:

I had a nightmare. . .I couldn't move. . .then that guy. . .started touching my body. Stop. . .don't touch me. . .Bryce. . .help. . . I cried, but there's no help coming. . .then I felt someone take my hand. It was so. . .gentle. . .I couldn't move, but I didn't feel like I was pinned down anymore. This feeling. . .I've felt it before. . .this hand. . .is it. . .you, Bryce?

I woke up, I was on a bed, I looked to my side, then I saw Bryce sleeping on a chair. I blushed a bit, could it be. . .was it REALLY Bryce? I quietly sat up, then went closer to Bryce, and I gently held his hand. Oh. . .this feeling. . .it is. . .it WAS Bryce. His hand is big, a little rough, but gentle. Bryce. . . I placed his hand on my cheek, so warm. It makes me forget what happened today. Oh, Bryce, you are amazing. I tried to move my shirt, then I noticed that I was wearing a different shirt, it was a bit bigger. I blushed as I noticed that this is Bryce's. I am wearing Bryce's shirt! T-This is like a dream! I. . .

Without control, I was letting Bryce's hand touch my body. I lifted my shirt up, and placed Bryce's hand on my chest, his fingers brushed against my nipples, and it made me moan a bit. "Bryce~. . ." I placed Bryce's hand on where the guy touched me. . .I don't want anyone to touch me. . .but Bryce. I was feeling aroused, I crawled on his lap, then leaned in & kissed him. Such sweet lips~. . .oh Bryce~, why are you so amazing?

"Mm. . .mm!" he moaned, and I pulled away, then saw him awake! I blushed instantly, then he said, "D-Delirious?" "I-I. . .um. . .I can. . .e-explain. . ." I trailed off, feeling embarrassed. "D-Did I. . .I'm so sorry! I didn't realize." Said Bryce, and I was confused. "I. . .took advantage of you, huh? I'm the worst. . ." he said. What is he talking about!? Why does he think HE took advantage!? I'm the one who took advantage! "I'm. . .so sor-" I hugged onto him, and said, "Don't apologize! You did nothing wrong!" "D-Delirious. . .but I-" "Please. . ." I felt tears in my eyes.

"Delirious?" "I. . .I'm sorry. . .I just. . ." The touches came back. . .that guy. . .touched me. "Why are you sorry?" "Bryce. . .please. . .get rid of this feeling." I said. "W-What do you. . .mean?" "I-I can't forget it. . .that guy. . .touched me. . .told me dirty words. . .I don't want this. I want you. . .your touch. . .your love." I cried. "Delirious. . ." Bryce gently hugs me, and said, "I heard what happened from Cartoonz. . .and I'm sorry you had to go through that. . .did. . .did he. . .f-forced you into s-sex?" Bryce asked. ". . .No, but. . .he touched me. . .I-I escaped, and killed him, but. . .I. . .I can still feel his hands. . .his touch. . .his voice. . ." "I. . .I'll do anything to make you feel better. To make you forget." Said Bryce. "Please. . .get rid of them. . .love me. . .I like you, Bryce." "Delirious. . .I. . .I like you too." Bryce replied, and I blushed, then he gently kissed me. I melted in the kiss & kissed back. We parted, then he asked, "What can I do to get rid of the touches on your body?" I blushed, I was getting hard, aroused. . .just by the kiss. . . "H-Hold me. . ." I said, then he carried me to the bed, gently pinned me down, and said, "As you wish, my love." Bryce kisses me, and I kissed back, wrapping my arms around his neck. I felt his hand under my shirt, touching me. "Ahh~. . .yes~. . ." I moaned, feeling Bryce's hand touch my chest, his fingers brushes against my nipples~. "Delirious~, you're beautiful~." "Oh~, Bryce~. . .you're amazing~. . ." Bryce started kissing my chest, I moaned, loving the feeling. Bryce~. . .touch me more~. All I can feel is Bryce, his touches, his kiss, his warmth, his voice. . .and his love~.

"Ahhh~! Bryce~!" I moan as he thrusts inside me~. "Ah~, D-Delirious~. . ." he moans. "K-Kiss me~!" I begged, and opened my arms to him. He leaned down & kissed me, I wrap my arms around his neck, kissed him back. "Mmm~!" Bryce starts thrusting gently, we broke the kiss, and I said, "Bryce~, I love you~!" "I love you too, Delirious~!" More, Bryce. . .touch me more~.