This is a Bad Dream! (2pWildnoss)

(Requested by piperwolf94 )

2pVanoss' P.O.V:

"Hah. . .hah. . .I. . .I can't. . .please. . ." cries Tyler, aka Wildcat, a weakling. I was training him, but he couldn't block a single attack from me. Right now, he's pathetically on the ground, bleeding & crying like a baby. I sighed, "Fine, that's it for today. Get healed." I walked away, back inside the base. I can't understand why he can't do a single block. He's too weak. . .but that weakness is something he needs to fix, or he's gonna die. . .

At night, I was with Marcel & Mini, strategizing a plan for the next mission. Few hours of discussing & planning, we came up with a pretty good one. We needed rest, so we decided to go to our own room to sleep. I was walking to my room, then saw Tyler in front of the door of my room. "Tyler?" I asked, then he turned around. "V-V-Vanoss. . ." "What are you doing here? I told you that we have a mission tomorrow, so get some sleep." I said, crossing my arms. "I-I'm sorry. I just wanted to. . .to. . .give you this." He replied, showing me a bracelet. "What's this?" "I-It's um. . .a bracelet, i-it's a charm. . .to protect you, I prayed a lot, cause. . .I don't want you to. . .g-get hurt. I-I'm sorry, I j-just. . .m-making sure you're s-safe." He is clearly shaking. . .it's humiliating that he thinks I'm gonna get hurt, I mean, I do, but it's a normal thing that he shouldn't worry over, but. . .he thinks I'm gonna reject it, huh? I held his hand, and he looked at me, surprised, with teary eyes. "I'll take it." It's sweet of him. "R-Really?" "Yea. Let's get some rest, get in my room." I said, and opened the door. "O-Okay." He said, and I let him in.

On the mission day, some of the crew members and I went on it, I was with Tyler, holding a position to start combat when everyone else is ready. Tyler seemed a bit nervous, so I said, "The plan is perfect, just follow, and everything will be fine." "A-Alright." He said, but he still looked nervous, though I didn't know anything else to say. . . "Um. . ." Tyler started, "I want to tell you something. . ." "Save it for later, after the mission. We'll have plenty of time." I said. ". . .Okay." he replied, and everyone got in position.

We started the combat, our mission is to take out their boss & crush the gang. This gang has been on our nerves for months, so we had to teach them a lesson, make them a warning symbol of our power to other gangs. Soon, the place was filled with gunshots, blood, and loud noises. I took cover, Tyler beside me. "You little fuckers! BBS!" yelled the enemy. "Give us your boss' head & we'll let you all die without pain!" Moo yelled back. Mercy is not our option. "Shit, there's more than we thought." I said, and activated my toughness. "V-Vanoss, I-I. . ." I heard Tyler say something. "If you're whining, then I don't want to hear it!" I said, and started shooting back. I shot the enemies, and cleared our way. "Alright, we're clear." I said, and turned to Tyler, who was shaking. "If you're scared, then stay here. It's better that we don't have a burden." I said, and hurried to where the boss is. . .leaving Tyler alone. . .

I entered the office, and found him, along with few bodyguards. I had to fight him, and with my toughness, nothing will hurt me. Just when I thought nothing will go wrong. . . "Freeze Vanoss, or else HE will die!" I stopped & turned around, then saw Tyler. . .held hostage. "Ty-" I tried to get him, but was grabbed from behind, a knife aimed to my neck. "Now the tables have turned~." Why. . .why!? The others locked the door, and I was told, "Put your weapons down." I didn't wanted to, but the guy holding Tyler stabs him in the arm. "Ahhhhh!" Tyler screamed in pain. "Tyler!" "Drop your weapons!" I dropped my knife & gun. "What a shame. . .Mr. High & Mighty Vanoss~."

I clenched my fists in their mockery, and I felt anger. . . "Why are you always a burden!?" I shouted, addressing to Tyler. "I-I didn't mean to-" "Get caught!? Yea, no shit! But look at the situation! Everything was great & YOU just had to ruin it!" Why am I yelling at Tyler? It won't help the situation. . . "I just. . .wanted to help. . ." "You're helping by giving me disadvantage!?" I shouted. "A fallout, huh?" "Why can't you do something good for once!? You weakling!" "I'm s-sorry. . ." he cries. "Don't cry! And 'sorry' won't do shit!" My anger kept rising. . .suddenly, the rest of the members crashes in.

When the enemies were distracted by their entrance, I elbowed the guy behind me, and punched his face. We started fighting in the room, I put out my anger towards the enemies, suddenly. . . "VANOSS!" I heard Tyler yell, I turned around, then he crashed into me, and a gunshot. . .we fell down. Moo & Bryce apprehended the boss who apparently shot at me, but I felt no pain, probably because of my tough. . .ness. . .that's when I felt. . .lukewarm liquid. . .

"Tyler, get off me." I said, but he just groaned. I looked at my hand, and saw blood. My blood? I don't feel any pain, so. . .that means. . . I looked at Tyler, and his back was bleeding. "Tyler. . .Tyler!" I shook him, and he looked at me with tired eyes. "Va. . .noss. . ." "Tyler, get a hold of yourself!" I said, and tried to cover his wound, stop it from bleeding. "Tyler. . .come on! Stay with me!" I said. "Va. . .noss. . .I. . .I'm. . .sorry. . ." he said with tears. "Tyler, I-I didn't-" "Am I. . .still a. . .burden?" he asked. "No, no, I-I didn't mean it! Tyler, I. . .I'm sorry, please, stay alive! W-We'll get you back to base soon!" "I'm sorry. . .I. . .just. . .wanted to-" "Don't talk anymore! You're gonna be fine!" Tyler smiles a bit, and said, "You had it. . ." "What?" He moved his hand to my wrist, touching the bracelet.

"T-Tyler. . ." "I thought. . .you threw it. . .away. . ." he said, smiling, but with tears. "Of course I have it. You gave this to me. . .hold on, Tyler." I held his hand, and he said, "I'm glad it. . .protected you. . ." I felt his hand turning cold. . . "Tyler! Stay with me!" He closed his eyes, and said, "I. . .love you. . ." I teared up. . .tears falling uncontrollably. . . "Tyler. . .TYLER!" I kept shaking him. "Wake up! Wake up! You're not dying here! TYLER!" I cried. . . "Please. . ." I held him in my arms, I looked at my bracelet, it was dyed red in blood. If it only protects me. . .then I don't want it. . .I want you, Tyler. . .I want us safe & together. . .How could I be so horrible to him? Tyler. . . "This is a dream. . .LET IT BE A DREAM! TYLER. . .TYLER. . .TYLER!"

Please. . .

Don't take him from me. . .

I. . .

I'm sorry for everything. . .

Please. . .I'm begging you. . .

Anyone. . .God. . .

I didn't mean it. . .

He's. . .

I. . .love. . .

I love him. . .

I'll be nicer. . .

Honest. . .

Gentle. . .

And loving to him, so please!

Let this be a dream. . .

Tyler. . .

Come back to me. . .

I opened my eyes, sweating, then I felt something beside me move. I looked at my side, then my eyes widened. "A-Are you okay, Vanoss? Did you see a bad dream?" asked Tyler. "T-Tyler. . ." I placed my hand on his cheek, and he turned red. Oh good. . .he's warm. I hugged him, and Tyler said, "V-Vanoss?" "Heh. . .I had a bad dream. . .that's all. . ." Tyler slowly hugged me back, and said, "Are you okay?" "I'm fine. . ." I replied, and kisses him gently. "Mm!" he moaned, and I pulled away, he was blushing bright red. "Tyler. . .I didn't mean all the mean stuff." "W-What?" "The things I've been saying to you. . .it's not true." "Vanoss. . .really?" "Yea. Tyler. . .is there something you want to tell me?" I asked. "Um, well. . .uh. . ." he looked away from me, blushing deeper. "I do." I kissed his cheek, and whispered, "I love you." "Y-You. . .do?" he looked at me with surprised expression. "Yea, and I don't want to lose you." I grabbed the bracelet Tyler gave me, and said, "I pray that we both will be safe." "Vanoss. . ." Tyler smiled, and said, "I love you too."