Author's Note

Well, as I've explained in the description, this book is just another result of my boredom where each chappie will be of random anime quotes~ owo Whether the anime are well-known ones like Fairy Tail, Bleach, Naruto, and so one~ Or those that are not as famous, but still famous among some people~ X3 And we all know there are a lot of anime in da world~ Thousands, billions even~ .w.

So anyways, each chapter will be a quote of a certain anime (how many times am I gonna repeat this?? X3 Sorreh. Don't mind me, I just have problems with repetitions .3."), and with each chapter, I'll add edited anime pics with the quotes~ owo

I'll be accepting requests~ o3o So, you can request a quote from a character of an anime~

Anyways, thankies for those of you who decided to read this~! >w< *bows* And sorry for taking your time reading this seriously long author's note.. .w."

I'll try to update this book more often (once a day, maybe? No promises tho), unless when I'm busy with school, and life.. -w-" So, enjoy~! Please vote/comment/follow if you like this~

**DISCLAIMER: I do not own the anime mentioned, or the quote, or the pictures (except for some). The only things that belong to me are this book, the idea to make this, and some of the edited pics~**

~Ami-chan~