spooks - bakugou

roses are red, grass is green, its fricking bats, i love halloween

tw: cursing

It was october thirty-first, also known as halloween. It was just a quarter to six, and Bakugou was stomping around angrily in the common room. He was waiting for all their classmates to hurry their asses, so they could go to a haunted house. It was all Bakugous idea, although no one really knew, except Kirishima. Bakugou had managed to convince Kirishima to invite everyone to go to a spooky house on halloween. Although Bakugou would never admit it, he only did this to be with Y/N L/N. Although, he was too embarrassed to ask him to go directly.

Y/N was a cinnamon roll, just like Midoriya, so it came as a surprise when he was taken to the bakusquad.

"Sorry...I'm...late!" Y/N huffed, running down the stairs. And damn, he looked adorable. He was dressed a spider, which was really just an oversized black hoodie, that had six googly eyes on the hood, and six arms on the sweater itself. 

"Ok, lets go now." Kirishima smiled, glancing at Bakugou. 

Somehow Bakugou was really good at hiding that he had a crush, Kirishima being the only one who noticed He saw the way, Bakugou wouldn't yell as much (although he would) and would be in the very slightest gentler, with Y/N. Thats why Kirishima was going to do everything in his power to make sure they ended up together that night.

"Hi, Kacchan, Y/N." Midoriya said, coming up beside Y/N, who was walking at a careful distance next to Bakugou.

"Fuck off." Bakugou said, a hint of annoyance is a tone.

"Hey Midoriya, wanna hang out?" Kiri came up, quickly take poor deku away from them.

They finally arrived, and Bakugou was ready, although a bit nervous. He was getting clammy, and he felt like his insides were just scooped out. As they were entering, he saw Y/N, with his face buried in his costume.

Gently, but discreetly, Bakugou intertwined his and Y/N hands. Y/N hands were soft, and cold, in large contrast to Bakugou's rough ones, due to the explosions.

The moment they stepped in, a man in a dumb clown costume came up behind them and scared the living daylights out of Y/N. Bakugou didn't seem to be affected at all. Y/N screamed loudly and fell into Bakugou. Much to Y/N surprise, Bakugou didn't start yelling, but rather was blushing.

"He must be embarrassed with me getting so scared easily.." thought Y/N as he got up off of Bakugou, their hands still wrapped tightly around one anothers.

Y/N shrieked, and screamed, heck, even nearly fainted, yet Bakugou still stuck with him. As they were nearing the end, a person dressed as a zombie, came out, and started following them, even touching Y/N and Bakugou, as they were allowed to. And, that caused Y/N to cry. He'd been scared enough as was, but this was too much to handle for him. 

Y/N POV (Finally, amirite?)

I sobbed heavily, salty ears falling to the ground, coughing and eyes all puffy. I feel arms pull me into a hug, and look up to see I'm in a bakugous embrace.

"Fuck off..." he lowly whispered to the person who scared, spooking them off, even scaring me a little.

Some people saw me crying, and tried to pull me off Bakugou. After all, he was known for his explosive behavior. They were worried he would hurt me, but I know that he wouldn't. I just felt it deep down, I mean why would he hug me just to hit me or something?

"Um...Bakugou?" I whispered, looking up to him. He quickly released me from his embrace, not even our hands holding hands anymore. A vivid pink dusted his face, as we exited the building. I must have either been as pale as paper, or very loud, because suddenly I was swarmped by class 1-A asking if I was okay, and I ended up losing sight of Bakugou.

I stumbled through the crowd, trying my best to find him, but constantly being held back.

"Ashido, can you help me?" I shouted, a bit exhasperated.

"Yeah, with what?" She quesioned, smirking.

"I need to talk to Bakugou, but I can't find him."

She grinned, gripping my hand and leading me away.

"We're going to get some fresh air!" She yelled at the class, dragging me around.

My legs were aching from all the walking in the haunted house and I was dehydrated. Finally, we stopped. There, I saw Bakugou sitting on a hay bale, fumbling with a piece of paper in his hands.

"Bakugou?" I breathed out, slowly approaching him. Ashido was already gone, so I was all by myself. I was shivering from the cold, white puffs of air coming from my mouth. He turned to me, and his face got all red, like a cherry. Slowly, I slid myself next to him.

"Ah, YN, fuck, here" he mumbled, handing me the slip of paper. On it had three words, which I read aloud. "'I like you..." I said under my breath.

"I wish I had a pen or something, but I like you too." I sighed, smiling, although my face was now red like Bakugous. 

"Than you wouldn't mind me doing this" he lowly whispered, leaning in, and kissing me on the lips.

"I love you, you big dork." I whispered, kissing back.

A/N

898 words. Whew, all done Boo.