oranges - sero

this man has my heart

denki may be my favorite but he is second

i would die for him

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Whats your favorite fruit?"

"Oranges." You replied easily. "It reminds me of my crush."

At this point everyone knew who your crush was. The only one who didn't was your all but oblivious crush  himself, Sero Hanta. You had dropped so many hints, and you were kinda getting fed up. Now you sat in a circle of people, playing truth or dare in the U.A dorms.

The questions were mild, yet you continued your attempts to get Sero to notice your obvious crush on him. You were getting help from your friend Uraraka, but her dares and questions were so mild, you were getting no where. (no hate to uraraka, i just imagine she would be way more innocent with her truths and dares)

You give Mina a desperate look and she understood right away. She started off mild, but better than the simple and innocent stuff Uraraka was giving. "What's the hair color of your crush?" she asked. You gave a sigh of relief and quickly said "Black." This narrowed things down heavily to who your crush was. When you looked at Sero out of the corner of your eyes, you could've sworn you saw his face light up, then immediately fall. You soon realized Momo Yaoyorozu had black hair, and was strikingly beautiful. You begged he would notice that you liked him, but alas he did not, and the game continued for a couple for more rounds.

Bakugou and Kirishima. Actually, a lot of people had to kiss. The fan service was wild. But finally it came to your turn. During the break Mina had told everyone that  if it came the time to ask you, they would have to dare me to kiss my crush. Easy, right? Thankfully it was Ojiro who asked me, and not Bakugou, otherwise he would ruin it or some shit.

"I dare you to kiss your crush." Ojiro stated calmly. A variety of fake gasps were heard and you only chuckled gently. "Gladly." you breathed out and smirked and made your way over to Sero.

You were so close. It was finally time. At long last you would be able to kiss your crush. You gently cupped his cheek, and kissed him. Just like you imagined, his lips tasted like oranges. When you pulled away, you felt breathless. A love struck look on your face. 

You got nervous when he didn't say anything. You were too scared to look back into his face. You stared at the ground, biting your lip hard. Slowly you heard the footsteps of your classmates leaving. You let out a big breath and finally looked up. Seros fingers were on his lips, 100% because of the kiss. 

"I'm really sorry! I-" You were suddenly cut off by his lips pressing against yours. Earlier you were so confident, so how did you turn into this blushing mess?

"I was your crush.." He finally spoke after a long moment of silence. "Yeah, I though you would have noticed sooner. My hints were super obvious." you sighed, brushing your hair out of your face.

"Oh." he quietly replied "Well I like you too.z' He scratched his neck and looked up at me and, and my heart literally melted. 

"Does that mean we're dating now?" he asked. "Of course!" i shouted, tackling him in a hug, and kissing him again.

"The only requirement is that you have to do the spider kiss with me." I said in his ear.

"Of course." He replied patting my back.

A/N

590 words! This would have been longer, but I didn't want the story to drag on, and my dad is making me go to sleep early. I dont even know why since he didn't care in the beginning of coronavirus vacation. I haven't even gone back to school yet. I also actually have good grades, and a good record. And, I've been doing all my work. It's so weird. I feel really uncomfortable. I might just turn off my lights and pretend I'm asleep but stay up.