love song - kaminari

∧_∧
                                                                                    (。・ω・。)つ━☆・*。
                                                                                    ⊂   ノ    ・゜+.
                                                                                    しーJ   °。+ *'¨)
                                                                                          .· '¸.·*'¨) ¸.·*¨)
                                                                                    (¸.·' (¸.·'* ⛧

i really want to facetime someone right now but i can't and im sad :(

I walked along the halls by myself, swaying from side to side, headphones in, eating cheetos. After school detention really sucks. There was one last room I had to clean, and I was begging it'd be easy. I walked up to the door of the music room, but stopped. I heard the strum of a guitar, and faint singing, leaving my hand hovering above the knob.

You asked me how I could like you too, so I wrote a little song... 

I peeked over the edge of the window, which was a little hard considering my height, but managed anyway. I saw Kaminari sitting alone in the middle of the room, playing the guitar and singing. He seemed content, yet a little sad. There was an edge to his voice.

♫To tell you what I see in you ♫

♫I love your nose, I love your eyes, love when you cover your mouth when you smile ♫

♫And that's already three things I like about you ♫

I turned the knob and walked in. He didn't notice me come in, and if he did he didn't care. He seemed really focused, which is a rare for thing for him, since he rarely even bothers to pay attention in most classes. His eyes were glossy, not bothering to look anywhere but the guitar, like everything might hurt him.

♫ I love the way you talk, your use of words. I could listen to your stories til the end of the world. And my oh my you're so beautiful 

♫ And you're charming, you're so god damn charming ♫

Could he have been singing about a boy? I didn't know he could even sing or play guitar up until now, so there was still a chance. I went through the list of boys he talked and hung out with, but none of them made sense.

♫ And I can't get you out of my head, can't get you out of my head. And the best things, oh the best things are those things that you can't seem to ever forget, can't seem to ever forget. And your stuck in my head ♫

His body moved with his words, not quite dancing, just rocking back and forth.

♫ I like you... ♫

Denki stopped singing, putting the guitar down on the floor. He got up from his chair, a sad smile on his face, only to bump right into me.

It took him a moment to process things, like, why is there a human being here. "O-oh hey Y/N w-watcha doin' here?" he asked, averting his eyes to the floor, his hand scratching the back of his neck. You could say he was literally sweating, that's how nervous he looked. "Detention. And you?" I replied, staring at him. "H-how much did you hear?" he stuttered, embarrassed, I guess. 

"Would you like me to lie or be honest?" I asked.

"H-honest." he said, begining to fumble with his fingers.

"All of it."

"O-oh."

"Haha, It's okay! You can tell me who you like now! It's really obvious anyway!" I laughed. "R-really?" He stuttered out. I guess he seriously believed me. "No, I though you were going to tell me!' I pouted, slumping over. "O-oh.." confusion evident in the air. "Hmmm, well I bet whoever it is they like you back! That song could make anyone fall in love in a second!" I hummed.

"You think so? Then should I sing it again now?" he exclaimed, excited.

"Huh, why? Nobody's here though..." I said, looking around the room.

"Oh! Wait! Yeah, sure! Shoot!" I shout jumping coming to a sudden realization.

So he sang the song once again, this time finishing the entire song. I hummed along with him, rocking my body back and forth with the beat. The sadness washed away now, a content smile on his face as he sang. Everything in that moment was so perfect.

"Hehe, Denki you're so cute! How'd I get such an adorable boyfriend?" I giggled wrapping my arms around him. "W-wah, boyfriend?!?"his face turned a vivid red as he looked at me. "Wasn't that a confession song? I frowned. "O-oh right, b-boyfriend..." he stuttered, still embarrassed, and pat my head. "I love you, Denki!" I beamed, and proceeded to kiss him. We stayed there for a while, hugging tightly, ocassionaly  kissing, or whispering "I love you."

"You know you have to help me clean up after this?" I whispered.

"Yeah."

A/N

So I'm finishing this at one am, but its friday so that  okay. I'm hungry and low key craving chili right now, so. This is one of my oneshots I'm prouder of, but will more likely flop. My todoroki and Kirishima one were both fairly lazy, yet the todoroki one got around 80 more veiws. I really hope this gets more views since, one, i like it, and two, denki is like my favorite character besides tsu.