Chapter One: Twin Flames

You had never cried. Not even when you were born. Never when you hurt yourself, never when you were upset, not once. You only really ever felt angry.

You were angry at your mother, for selling her services to Mr. Joestar so she could pay off her gambling debts, then for dying when you were six, leaving you with nothing but to work off the remainder of what she owed. You were angry at God, for leaving you with this lowly life, while you knew you deserved nothing but the finest life had to offer. But most of all, you were angry at the Joestars.

The Joestars were nothing but pigs. If they valued common folk so much they might as well live with them. You were different though, you would enjoy your wealth and what it would have to offer, rather than spending it helping some poor old guy that stole from you or adopting his child.

Your life has changed when that young man Dio Brando came to live with the Joestars.

He was like you, however he had been gifted with a life of finery while you were still stuck in the shit of society.

Perhaps you admired him for this, perhaps you admired him for his piercing brown eyes and golden hair, no matter. You soon found yourself swooning at the very thought of that Dio, and your attraction only grew as the two of you became closer.

It began simply when you were about 14. You had been asked to bring him his afternoon tea. After searching for him for several minutes you came upon him in the library, reading a book.

"Your tea, young master Dio." You said softly as you placed the tray down on a table nearby.

"Do you play?" He said, not even looking up.

"Huh?" You were quite taken aback, and only slightly confused by his question.

He nodded his head towards the piano. "The piano. Can you play?"

Of course you could play. You spent hours waiting upon Jonathan during his lessons, that you could play some songs with your eyes closed. "Y-yes, young master Dio."

"I would like to hear you play whilst I read. It does get so dull in here." He said looking back at his book.

"If it pleases you, sir." You sat down at the piano. "Is there anything you would like me to play?"

"Surprise me." He grumbled, clearly uninterested in conversation.

You gulped and began to play. After a bit, you found yourself humming softly along with the music.

"You're eternal, my love." You sang softly.

Unbeknownst to you, Dio had heard you singing and looked up, bemused by your words.

"For me, you're all there ever was.." You continued.

Several minutes of this passed, Dio had actually put his book down to listen.

"I've waited long, and patiently, to find the one to balance me.
To live without dubiety,
This is my covenant to thee.."

It was then that Dio stopped you by placing a large hand on your shoulder, making you jump.

You blushed a deep red. "Sir, I'm so sorry I did not mean to disturb your readi-"

"No no, that was beautiful." He interrupted. "I've never heard it before, where did you learn it?"

At this you went silent. You had long been haunted by a voice singing this song, yet if you told him that he would surely think you were crazy.

"M-maybe one day I shall tell you." You smiled through your nerves.

Dio laughed. "You're mysterious. I should like to see more of you." He turned to go back to his chair. "What do you say we meet back here tonight?"

"Yes, young master Dio!" You said a little too enthusiastically.

He chuckled. "But don't leave yet, please, play for me some more."

"Yes, of course."

We've flown afar, beyond the sea, to find each other finally.