Chapter Seven: Underground *Lemon*

You stood on the balcony, looking out across the dark sky. A cool breeze blew your hair across your face, and your long, thin silk nightgown floated through the air.

Unbeknownst to you, Dio stood shirtless in the doorway watching your form reflecting the moonlight. He almost couldn't control himself, he needed you.

You hummed a small tune.

Slowly, he approached you. You could almost smell the lust. Turning to him, you were immediately met by a deep kiss. His hands swept to your hips, gripping you with an incredible strength. You moaned softly as he bit down on your neck with his sharpened canines.

Take a look round lively old London
Buzzing crowds we sweat and we revel
Red-cheeked shouts and songs
In the flicker of the gaslight

Of course, he was already rock hard. His cock twitched through his pants, begging to be set free. A burning of desire pulsed through your body, aching to be touched. You took his belt in your hands and ripped it straight apart, freeing his pulsing length. Immediately, he responded by tearing the thin fabric from your body and pushing you onto the railing of the balcony and straddling you. Dio gripped your left breast, kneading it with great strength and purpose. You could feel the soaking patch between your legs, lubricating your insides for him. He slipped a hand down your body and slid a finger inside you. Dio began to tease you, softly rubbing your g-spot. You moaned, begging for more.

"Again." He growled.

You obediently moaned in response, and he began to rub a little harder as a reward.

"A-ah... Dio..." You lifted your hips slightly to give him better access.

"Say my name." Dio took his hand from your breast and pumped himself.

"Dio..."

He took his hand from his penis and slapped your ass. "My FULL name." His fingers began to work harder, you almost couldn't take it anymore.

"Dio!! Dio Brando!!!" You wailed.

"Yes!" He withdrew his fingers and instead aligned his length with your entrance. "Say it again!"

"Dio Bran- Aha!!" You were cut off when he shoved himself inside you.

He wasted no time, pounding himself into you at an incredible speed. You were being thrust against the headboard at an uncomfortable angle, but it didn't bother you. In the midst of his thrusting, he pressed the pad of his thumb to your clit, rubbing harshly. You could barely speak, your voice being replaced with harsh breaths. Dio used his other hand to wrap a hand around your neck, cutting off oxygen to your brain. Of course, he knew he couldn't kill you so there was no need for worry.

Your eyes rolled into the back of your head, sending Dio over the edge. He sprayed his seed into you, snarling with dominance before rolling onto his back beside you. His bare chest heaved up and down as he came down from his high.

You turned over on your stomach and rested your head on his chest.

"Dio?" You said quietly.

"Hm?" He didn't even open his eyes, but raised his eyebrows.

"You know Jonathan's coming right?"

"Yeah."

"He's gonna try to kill you."

"He won't succeed."

"...but what if he does?"

"He won't."

"But-"

"He won't, ok?"

His tone told you that you shouldn't ask anymore. You were afraid for him, but you knew you could protect him.

Right?

Those who fought for something better
Those who taught by how they lived
Loved ones taken long before their work was done