Shot - 1

After 15 days
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After trying his best in past 15 days , Shivay finally got close to his all time silent and introvert wife.. he finally starts to understand her unsaid words and got able to read her eyes , After seeing his lot of effort , Anika too start getting a little comfortable in his presence , Now she don't hesitate at front of him like before..

"Eat Anika" Shivay passed morsel towards her mouth . "I will eat on my own" She replied , ignoring his efforts. "What i told you last night?" He asked glaring her dramatically " You told me to listen you" She replied innocently and stare down .

"Ahhhh" Shivay sighed ,pulling her on his lap "Getting jealous and Insecure is completely okay love ,but u just can't be jealous or insecure on every little thing" He whispered in her ear and placed kisses on her ears .

"That wasn't little thing Shivay" For the first time in past year Anika spoke something opposite to him "She was cling.... ,let it be" She sighed ,once again feeling uncomfortable to let her inner feeling out at front of him.

"She was ? " Shivay asked in her ears and pulled her more close to his best , making her back and his chest stick completely .

"Nothing" Replied Anika ,not being able to complete the sentence she was saying few minutes back.

"I want to know woman" he whispered in her ears and placed kiss on her shoulder "I want to know , what my wife feels when she spot me with another lady" He rubbed his nose against her shoulder making her shiver..

"I feel like .." she stammered not because of proximity ,She stammered thinking that whatever she will say , will Shivay take that exact like she want to or he will misunderstood her like everyone.. "I don't feel good Shivay, I feel like crying ,I feel an unknown burning sensation in my chest , At that moment I want you close to me , I want you close to my heart ,I just want to rip head of that girl ,I know it's all is sounding weird but that is how i exact feels Shiv" she whispered with tears in her eyes and he regretted for asking , but deep down in his heart , he knows whatever he is doing is for their best..

Without blinking once, Shivay continues staring her making her conscious about her look unknowingly.. "I sounded weird , I know that but you asked me to tell , Anyway don't take that seriously , I was just.... " She continued blabbering and wiped her tears roughly but her all blabbered turn silent when shivay slowly pecked her lips and pulled her more close to his chest , if that is possible..

"I didn't knew , You are this much possessive " he teased , kissing her both eyes and caresses her hairs.."Let this all be , First eat" he continues his work and When Anika was done , he lifted her up and placed her on bed..

"Now you will rest , Am I clear?" he asked and she nodded in response "I will be back till evening " he kissed her forehead and left with a smile .. Taking care of her isn't only changing her a little bit and making her open to him ,it's also changing Our Shivay who nowdays always smiles remembering one or another incident with his strange yet cute wife..

●●●●●●●●●●

"Sir , Oberoi sir is on line" His assistant passed phone towards shivay and he accepted ..
"I am sorry for your loss Son" As soon as Shivay responded with hello , Tej showed his worry and sadness for lost of shivay's third child making him froze for a second ,but soon Shivay composed himself .

"No Bade papa, I didn't lost anything , My wife is with me all fit and fine ,that's more than sufficient for me" he replied in his hard tone , making Tej silent for a second from his calm response .

"Ohh ! that's great then Son" said tej in his devil voice , which have power to make everyone shiver but not Shivay Singh Oberoi . After facing many difficulties in life danger and People stopped scaring him long back, things made him angry and calm but nothing affected him in a way to make him suffer from pain untill he lost his second unborn child .

"Did you called for only feeling sorry for my loss Mr Oberoi" Asked Shivay in his businessman tone .

"Naah! I called to inform you that in span of 6 months, You are going to be badepapa" Said Tej with smirk "Gauri is Pregnant and Sorry to say but Om is going to be father before you" the evilness and bitterness dripped in tej's voice and Shivay smiled.

"Ohh Congratulation" .

"Thank you Son" said tej , popping the O of Son making shivay grit his teeth as again his past swirled in his mind .. His mother betrayal flashed in his mind and he threw away his phone angrily .. Just because of his past and his own pain , he destroyed his happy life and his future with his wife .

●●●●●●●●●●

"Why is he doing this" Anika whispered to herself "I don't want to be heartbroken" She wiped her tears and curled like a ball "I know he is not like this ,he was never like this ,he never ever paid attention to me then why now?" She screamed throwing away pillow and hit her hand to the bed post..

She closed her eyes tightly and flashback of her failed attempts of pleasing her husband , trying to bring smile on his face ,Their fight ,his only way to make this fine i.e not other than sex flashed in her mind like an old movie . The scene of her trying to console herself at starting to change herself for her husband and make herself understand that whatever her parents did isn't her husband fault roamed in her mind . but when she didn't got any sign not even a little efforts from his side ,She stopped ,She stopped trying anymore ,She decided to be in her own way and complete her responsibility to be a wife of him at front of world and him but she herself started feeling void at the place of her where he was till 2 months of their marriage..

"Anika" She felt someone hand on her forehead and jerked away , Breathing heavily.

***********

You guys were saying that i leave stories incomplete ..

Can you guys tell me , Which of my story is incomplete except Half Wife and Baby in my womb -3 .. they are incomplete because you guys lost interest in that books and that's y i stopped writing them

List of Complete stories from this Account..
- Baby in my womb
- Baby in my womb 2
- Business Tycoon's Baby
- Aadat
- Beast Baby
- Tu ek Farista
- Intezaar
- Rape