Shot - 7

Placing his coffee on table , Shivay sighed , he just realised that neither he can see her in tears nor he can back down from his decisions of not having any baby in next half year , he pulled his hairs roughly and let out a frustrated scream , Many things roamed in his mind and one of them was Omkara and Gauri "Now i can't bear them anymore , till now i was giving them chance to realise their mistake and go away from our life but it's looking like they want me to be SSO" he whispered to himself angrily and threw his mug of coffee away , he remembered Anika's hiding her pain and tears whenever Gauri mentions her baby and her cravings , It all affected Anika but also made her a little strong . "Why don't my Wife is understanding " he asked from himself tiringly " Can't she just wait for the right time , I itself is craving for our little one dammit but situations are not in our hand" he talked with himself and sighed .

"Sir , your next meeting is about to start in 15 minutes" Shivay's p.a informed getting in his cabin , Shivay quickly composed himself and nodded..

"Mrs Singh , Please send someone to clean this mess" he said pointing towards broken piece of mug and his Pa nodded.

●●●●●●●●●●●●

Laying down on bed , All Anika did was think about baby and Shivay , She always dream about her happy family , She just can't make her mind of not trying to have a child for 6 months , Gauri's pregnancy made her feel guilty all time , She all time just curse herself for loosing her baby , Although she never ever let out a single word at front of Shivay but from inside all she want is plan a baby..

Gauri's taunt and Shivay's using protection made her more bitter in past few days , She just can't help and distract herself and all time end up thinking about baby , Finally after thinking many ways to talk with Shivay about baby , She sighed and just hided the box of Condom " he will not understand" she told herself trying to justify her act and waited for Shivay to come back.

"Anika" Shivay called her out as soon as he placed his foot inside mansion.  "See what i bought for you" he look here and there for searching his wife and found her running towards him from kitchen side .

"What Shivay?" She asked like a child and look here and there for gift but found nothing .

"Me" he whispered in husky tone and Anika stare him faking anger "You mean , I ran this much for nothing"She placed her both hand on her hips and stare him demandingly .

"Who said you ran this much for nothing?" Shivay replied , pointing towards himself and Anika punched his stomach lightly and he faked pain ..

"You are an idiot , I was making coffee for us" She said and kissed his cheeks before heading back to kitchen with Shivay following behind .

"First take bath and get change Shivay" Anika ordered and signed him to not come in kitchen .

"Anika"he whinned and she shaked her head negatively before pointing towards room ..

"I will see you later"he twisted his mouth faking anger and made his way towards his room feeling light ,  he found his Anika a little different , She wasn't sulking like daily and was behaving completely normal and this lightened Shivay's mood to an extent .

Anika too felt more light after their little moment and Continued making snacks humming an old song of Lata Mangeshwar.  The Snacks and Dinner went peacefully and they completely enjoyed themselves with each other and finally they decided to watch movie together ,For teasing Anika Shivay decide to watch "Fifty shades of grey" and Anika who was completely unaware about this movie first seems to enjoy it ,but as soon as their kissing and sex scenes start coming on screen she found herself scotting close to Shivay and hiding her eyes in his nape .. She closed her eyes like a kid and Shivay's laugh before pulling her in his lap and placing kisses on her neck , Anika squirmed and get more close to Shivay and he got the sign before switching off the tv and heading towards his room with his wife in his arms , As he placed Anika on bed and made his ways with her carefully , they both found themselves sucking life out from each other , Their frustration craving and every  damm  thing was coming out in their kiss and with a blink of eyes their cloths were on floor leaving them all bare to each other , As Shivay opened the drawl for taking out Condom , he found nothing and tinge of anger hitter his brain at that instant , He knew who did this and why but he didn't let his anger effect their moment and have his way with her , Soon they both lost themself in escasty and when Shivau was about to come , he pulled himself out from her and spilled his seed on her stomach much to her disappointment , Her eyes welled up with tears and she quickly turned away from him ..

"Why?" Anika asked with tears AND Shivay slept beside her tiringly pulling her in his arms and placed a kiss on her forehead making her more angry

"Don't touch me" She cried wiggling in his grip for coming out but failed , After trying his best to control his anger Shivay failed , He made her look towards himself  and held her hands tightly in his grip "Throwing Condoms isn't going to help you Anika" he shouted and look straight in her eyes "You need to talk with me and I am not ready for loosing one more baby" he said with tinge of anger , Now he is getting tired from his wife childishness "Do you again want to  get pregnant and loose him in mid way?"he asked angrily and she nodded negatively with tears "If no then give some time to Yourself and everything , Don't just rush on thing" he whispered and turned away from her leaving her crying .. .

Few minutes passed and Anika still continued crying , She sobbed beside him digging her face in pillow , She cried not because Shivay don't want baby now , She cried because she felt his hurt  and know the reason of his hurt is she herself  , She tried to touch him but took her hand back not gathering much courage to touch him .. .

"Sorry"She sobbed before scotting a little close to him and Shivay pressed his nails in his palms for controlling himself and he failed , in a blink of eyes he turned towards her and took her in a bone crushing hug making her cry in joy "I will not talk about baby from now on ,please don't be angry on me " She sobbed and he pressed his lips against her forehead and controlled himself from crying