Shot - 4

Fighting against her emotions ,feelings and her own self , Anika remained lifeless on her place and stared him with mixed feelings , She just don't know , what to do, A part of her want to hug this man and cry hard while other part want to hold his collar and ask him "Wasn't she part of her baby life too , How can he took any decision without asking her ?"  her heart beated wildly in her chest before clenching and unclenching tightly making her uncomfortable with pain .

"Aahhhhh!" she cried and held her heart tightly "Shivay ,It's paining , It's ... pain..in..g like hell" she sobbed holding her heart and layed down on floor clutching her heart "I can't breathe"She wiggled ,her emotions over powered her and she cried loudly breathing heavily ..

Too shocked to react, Shivay got confuse what to do ,he look towards her for a minute , before scotting close to her and taking her in his arms "Shhhh ! "he caressed her hairs and wiped away sweat beads from her forehead "Shhhh ! breathe Anika" he whispered , pulling her in a comfortable hug and caressing her back ..

" Shivay , I m weak" She sobbed "I am such a bad mother , Our baby ... Our bab..baby " She sobbed ,keeping her head on his shoulder and clutching his shirt like her life depends on him " If I wouldn't weak then he would have been in our arms " She stammered getting more close to shivay and breathed heavily " He would have playing with us , I am weak , I am weak"She cried "First because of me , My mother died and now my baby" her breathe laboured and she pulled herself away from him ,rubbing her chest wildly "I am not a good daughter, wife and mother" she murmured ,more to herself this time "I should di...." before she can even complete this world , Shivay pulled her close to him a little bit harshly ,He look straight in her eyes and his deep ocean blue eyes made her heart stop for a second "I will not tolerate a word more" he warned "It all happened because of us , Not you only but  i m also responsible so you just can't take all blame on you and worsen your already damage health" his voice softened and he made her sit on his lap.

"we will redeem our mistake , I promise us a better future" Shivay said kissing her hairs "I will make everything fine , believe on your husband" he said with authority and finally made her turn towards him .

"Do you believe me?" he asked and she nodded before hugging him and nuzzling in his neck ..  After crying for hours , She slowly start drifting in sleep

"I love you " She subconsciously whispered in flow of emotions , he went still , his heart start beating wildly in his chest , his breathe got stuck in mid .

"I can't breathe" he whispered making Anika's eyes widened in worry .

"I m calling .. doctor" She sobbed and was about to got up from his lap but he was quick to act , he pulled her back and crashed his lips against her and kissed her like his life depend on that kiss , he took her face in his palm and took her  both lower and upper lips in his mouth at once, smooching them together , he closed his eyes tightly, letting his recent feeling calm his heart and it worked , his heart still beats wildly but not enough to hurt him , he smiled in kiss when he realised her fighting to kiss him back..

"What you said ?" he asked after parting away from kiss and she sighed sadly , disappointed from not being able to kiss him back..

"When?" she asked , gazing his red lips and wanting to atleast peck them once

"When you hugged me" he asked impatient to listen those words again ..

"You broke our kiss just to listen something , I don't even know i said " Anika retorted feeling angry on him and got up from his lap , It's her way to distract him from all their talk they had few hours before.

"You don't know" his face fell down and she nodded negatively ..

"Ohh !"  he sighed sadly and got up too "Now take rest , I will be back with something for you to eat "  he said and stare her for a minute before stepping close to her with concern "You just go and lay down on bed and close your eyes , I will bring ice , See it start swelling , I just don't know why you girl cry this much , Can't you just be strong like us" he said all of this in a breathe in her concern.

"ummhhmm " Anika cleared her throat gaining his attention "Strong like whom?" She asked giving him teasing look ..

"Umm ! You should rest , Your brain is getting  affected too" he scratched back of his neck and made her lay down on bed "I will be back with food and ice" He placed a kiss on her both eyes and stare her for a minute before placing his lips tightly against her forehead .

After a minute, Shivay pulled himself away "I don't know what it is but it hurts" he said rubbing his chest and Anika stared him confusingly , Even though a smile made their way on Anika's lips but still she is completely puzzled.

"I will be back" he said rubbing his neck like a teenager and head out of room ..

The front door of his mansion opened widely and Shivay stopped in mid with breakfast trolley and turned his head towards door only to find Om and Gauri standing on main entrance ..

■■■■■■

Hola!

I Updated a bonus chapter in "Aadat" ❤ and will give two more bonus chapter too ❤❤❤