Shot - 8

It's been five months since that night , The sun made his way in Shivika room through curtains , As usual Sun rays first hitted Anika's eyes because like all other days today's too she was sleeping on Shivay , cuddling to him like a small baby .. She opened her eyes and 440 volt smile made their ways on her lips ,She pressed a kiss on his chest and got down from him not before kissing his forehead and both cheeks "I LOVE YOU" she whispered in his ear, well known from the fact that her husband is in deep sleep .

She made her way towards drawl and took out contraceptive pills from drawl and gulp them in a go , Anika itself decided to not talk and think about getting pregnant untill Shivay itself will not ready for baby , She doesn't want to put pressure of baby on his head and burden him with worry and all other tensions , There life was going with full swings as Anika find herself enjoying every little moment with him either that is cooking or their love making. Shivay never ever left a single chance to make her feel loved , He always took out some time from his busy schedule for checking , teasing and pecking his wife ..

"Get up, coffee is ready" Said Anika and entered in their room only to find their bed vacant  "Shivay" she called her husband out and listen his voice from bathroom "Idiot" She murmured to himself and pick out towel from bed and head towards washroom .

"Shivay , Open the door" She knocked the door ..

"Anika , I m bathing" he replied with mischief "And we made love last night only , You want to start again" he teased .

"Nothing like that okay" Anika replied and threw towel on bed "You just wait after few minutes you will beg from me" She turned back and made herself comfortable on bed .

Shivay look here and there for towel and found towel missing "Shit! I forget towel today too" he murmured and peeped out from washroom door "Anika" he called her sweetly and she ignored "Baby" he tried to sound sweet but it came out in sacrastic tone , much for Anika's annoyance "Jaan , Can you pass the towel" He said and she  raised her brows in bossy manner .

"We made love last night only and I was trying to start in morning too" She said in taunting tone and Shivay rubbed back of his nape ..

"I was teasing baby , please pass the towel" He plead but she ignored ..

"Anika" he faked anger and raised his voice but all he recieved is raised brows in return and again turned back in his sweet mode "Baby" he called her out

"Don't baby me" she retorted ..

"okk then biwi please give me towel" he made puppy eyes and Anika bite her lower lips for controlling her smile ..

"You too know , I m not going to give you towel so come here and take it" she replied with a mischief smile and Shivay smirked ..

"My biwi want a morning show?" he said opening the door of washroom little widely and showing his chest , Taking his acts lightly , Anika nodded .

Without wasting a second , Shivay came out from washroom in all his glory completely naked.. "Ohh god Sushma" Anika shouted looking towards their room door and her eyes widened in shock and Shivay quickly ran back in washroom without looking towards door .