Hello lovelies.

Welcome!

The boy they couldn't see

By Mercy Kalu

Genre: Teen fiction/ paranormal

--------------------

All Rights reserved.

Copyright: Not a chapter and associated content may be copied, broadcasted, manipulated, distributed or sold in any sort of manner. Any infringement of copyright is punishable by law. Any resemblance of this book to any other is completely coincidental.

----------------------------

This is set in the western part of Africa, our modern-day Nigeria and within a metropolitan city known as Lagos. However apart from character names and the culture, every other thing is fictional. This book was inspired by my desire to plunge a bit into my motherland and let Wattpad in on a different culture.

-------------------------

Synopsis

Having heard the unfortunate news, Kamharida smirked, but when she realizes she's the only one that could see the boy who she has hated since his surfacing, she begins to wonder if she should have really done that.

* * *

Set within the western part of Africa, our present Nigeria, Kamharida Godwin, a rather average but not so typical teenager discovers she's the only one who could see her classmate, a young boy whom she had taken a dislike to since his arrival into the school.

She is about to spend the next few days helping him and at the same time, trying to convince the people around her that she hasn't lost her sanity.

--------------------------

Major Characters and meanings behind their names.

Kamharida (Rida) – Kamharida (May I not fall) Hails from the Igbo tribe

Adebayo (Bayo) – Adebayo (The king or crown meets joy) Hails from the Yoruba tribe.

Ifechimererika (Erika) – Ifechimererika (What God has done for me is greater) Hails from the Igbo tribe.

-----------------------

Hi guys, this would be the first time I write a completely Nigerian based book. I'm not sure if I'm going to do okay or portray a few things the way it should be but I decided to try it anyways. If you've read most of my books, you'll realize the genre I write most is romance but I've decided to try out teen fiction with a mix of paranormal.

For those of you scared of extremely lengthy books with no absolute romance, maybe this book is for you. I tried as much as possible to keep it entertaining and not too unnecessarily stretched out and for those of you that keep asking, yes, I'm Nigerian, from the Igbo tribe to be precise.

I hope you don't turn out too judgmental after reading the synopsis, I tried to make it as eye-catching as possible. Your comments will be accepted after giving the book a chance.

At the beginning of every chapter, there'll be a few words explained for clearer understanding while reading.

---------------------------

Find me on:

Instagram: kal_bere
Twitter: Mercykalu198
Facebook: Mercy Kalu Author
Pinterest: kalumercy86
📩 eberechikalu86@gmail.com

---------------------------

WARNING: Contains neither violence nor perfect protagonist.

---------------------

2020 copyrighted.

------------------

FINGERS CROSSED!