Will i regret this ?

mature

~Veronica's pov

Pain

It's all I have felt for the past three days. I have still not left the room. I continued to lock my self away from the outside world.

No surprise Ben came to my room every day. Always saying the same things. Begging me to open the door.

He would stand outside my door for an hour or two every day hoping I would open it.

Every day I would scream my self to sleep and have endless cold baths. But it was getting worse every day

It was getting to the point where I couldn't handle it anymore. I felt like I was slowly being ripped up into pieces. And the fact that the only way to stop the pain was to go to Ben across the Corridor to me.

The number of times I wanted to run up to him and beg him to make the pain go away. But I managed to find the strength to stand my ground

It was 5 pm when I got out of the bath into my
Night gown when I collapsed to the floor. I let out a deathly screamed as my bones felt like they were crushing in on me

Should I ? Do I give into him this easily?

Bearing in mind I have lasted longer than the majority of females in heat. I have tried my hardest to get through it but I just can't keep living like this

The next thing I did was something I would have never even dreamed of.

I opened my bedroom door and wobbled out the door. To my shock the normal guards weren't patrolling my room as usual.

I slowly walked across the corridors up to the one door I thought I would never go to.

Ben room

I lifted my shaking hands and gently knocked 3 times on his door.

I waited a few seconds until the door was slowly opened to revile the distraught looking mate of mine

He looked like he hasn't slept in ages and his hair was in a sexy yet messy style

He looked at me with wide eyes and before he could say anything I crashed into his chest gripping onto his shirt for my dear life. Just his sent made the pain some what heal.

He was shocked for a second until I felt his strong and warm armed engulf around me holding me as close as I could go towards him.

I stuffed my face into his chest and he lifted me up so my legs wrapped around his waist and he supported me by holding onto my thighs.

He moved back a bit to close the door and walked me over to his bed. I didn't have time to look at his room because at this moment I craved the touch of my mate. He was already making the pain start to go away which lead me to clutch onto him tighter as I was reminded of the terrible pain I have suffered in the past days.

He made his way to his bed where he sat down on the edge with me still holding a tight grip on him

"Ve I thought you were going to die at some point in their waisting away," Ben said with worry

He tries to remove his hands from my waist only for me to hold onto him even tighter.

"It's alright princess I'm not going anywhere," he said in a smooth and calming voice

He places his hands on my cheeks and sparks flew through my body. I jumped a bit in shock which earned a Chuckle from Ben. After you mark your mate is when you start to feel the famous sparks when you touch them.

He pulled my face closer to his and smash his lips onto mine. They fit perfectly against mine as he stared to kiss me passionately. It didn't take me to long to respond to him.

The kiss stared to get more heated as he bit my bottom lip which lead him to insert his tong into my mouth. Our lips moved in since and my body craved more of him.

He gently pushes me again the bed with him on top of me as he deepened the kiss. He slowly made his was down to the mark on my neck where he sucked on it hard earning a loud gasp from me.

From there he slowly removed my night gown to revel my body only covered by my underwear.

He pulled me up and un clipped my bra from the back throwing it across the room. As he slowly made his was down to my breasts and kissed them lightly I shivered in pleasure playing with the hem of his shirt.

He quickly unbuttoned his shirt whilst I pulled off his jeans. All whilst he never left my body.

His other hand stared to play with my other breast as I let small moans of pleasure.

He moved back up to my mouth where he began to kiss me again. I felt him pulling down the edges of my panties until they dropped of.

He slowly made his way down and slid two fingers inside of me. I let out a loud moan of pleasure as he began to thrust them inside of me.

I became a moaning mess and I shifted under his embrace.

He kept this going until I released onto him

"Good girl" he Whispered into my ear.

After that, I felt him pull off his shorts and his hard member got closer to my entrance

In a quick motion he thrusts into me leaving me to let a loud scream. It was painful at first and I'm sure he could tell as he began to kiss me to take away from the pain.

Soon I start to feel pleasure as he thrusted into me and I began to let out loud moans and calling out his name must to his enjoyment.

I was in euphoria and I was a moaning mess. I hardly could get my words out only managing to say one world to him

"Faster" I basically begged him though my moans

But to my luck he listens and thrusted even faster into me making me scream out his name.

Soon enough I was near my end and so was he. He quickly pulled out and came up to my ear

"I don't know about you but I'm not ready for children yet," he said with a small Chuckle

After that we both lied next to it each other under his blankets slowly drifting into sleep.

I was great full that I was no longer in pain.

——————————————————
Hey guys so I haven't said anything in a while. I have tried my best to write at Least one chapter every day for the past few days

I have been busy staring my exams in school so I have lodes of Boring school stuff that nobody likes to do

I have stared to plan out a new story I hope to write soon and I wanna say again thanks for over 140 reads. I write for the enjoyment of it so for some people to even read it makes me great full

Thanks 💜💜